Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the Normal Tour for whale watching with the visit to the Bacardi island. Food is not incluide but you can book your own food on the island.
- You’ll have 7 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Samana BayStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe visit the whales SantuaryRead more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic Sanchez 32000, Dominican Republic Cabarete, Dominican Republic Nagua 33000, Dominican Republic Tour Whales Samana, Samana 32000, Dominican Republic
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Samana Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Samana Bay
Best guide for El Limon area and Rincon beach
During our visit to El Limon we met an incredible person, Juan Emilio. Not only he speaks five languages well, is v…
Los haitises extreme experience with locals
Amaying experiencie 2 days at the national park los haitises with a expert guides. I love the kayaking trip and the…
Day trip at the Falls with Bavarro Runners
My day trip included a side by side buggy tour and a visit at Monkeyland. The day started with the side by side tou…
Montana Redonda with Locals
Amazing trip with my wife to Montana Redonda. Photos lunch and safay trip to the top of the Round mountain. I reall…
As much as we loved seeing whales for the first time ever, we see many faults in this activity. Firstly there are…
Caves and lunch
Caves really exceeded expectations. Do take a flashlight and good walking shoes. Some climbing involved.
We rode ATVs from Las Terranas to El Limon, wow! Franco was our guide, recommended by our hotel, and was excellent.…
Local beauty, is a must see!
We boarded a boat in Samana for a short 40 minute ride to Los Haitises National Park. It is a beautiful park cons…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £85.43* £94.92
Popular: Booked by 2,256 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 283 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Whale Tours with Locals from Samana
What time does Whale Tours with Locals from Samana start?
Whale Tours with Locals from Samana will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Whale Tours with Locals from Samana on Tripadvisor
How much is Whale Tours with Locals from Samana?
Whale Tours with Locals from Samana price starts from £41.27. Discover and book Whale Tours with Locals from Samana on Tripadvisor
What is the Whale Tours with Locals from Samana cancellation policy?
Whale Tours with Locals from Samana cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Whale Tours with Locals from Samana on Tripadvisor