Get ready to truly discover most of what Samana has to offer! Witness its tropical gardens, waterfalls, bays and islands in the best way possible!
The adventure begins on the Miches Bay where a wonderful catamaran will take you right to the heart of Samana. Then, hop on a safari truck for a delightful sightseeing tour and explore a wonderful tropical garden that hosts more than 100 kinds of exotic plants.
Later on, get to the amazing Zumbador Waterfall and get ready to be amazed by its majestic view while enjoying a swim in the lagoon. Before continuing this incredible journey, taste a delicious Caribbean lunch across from the panoramic view of the gracious bridge crossing the bay of Samana.
To finish the day, climb aboard the catamaran to visit Cayo Levantado Island. Experience this romantic paradise’s white sandy beaches and the warm turquoise water while taking a last glimpse of the amazing bay.
• 50 minutes Boat Ride from Miches to Samana.
• Scheduled photo stop in El Malecon of Samana for pictures.
• Chaise Lounges included (CultourAll Zone).
• Visit to Barcardi Beach (Cayo Levantado). Photo stop.
• Visit to Las Flechas Gulf and explanation of its History.
• Panoramic City Tours Included in Santa Barbara de Samana.