Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the west coast of St. Lucia as a small group or privately with your driver-guide who shows you some of the best island highlights. Heading down to picturesque Soufrière on a scenic route that passes through the fishing villages, banana plantations, tracts of rain forest, and offers great views of the City, the Pitons and some many surrounding area. The tour also includes an option to stop at the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, or the Tourelle waterfall.
- You'll start atPointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping ComplexOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Castries MarketSee details
- 2Derek Walcott SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Morne FortuneStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Anse La RayeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5CanariesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6SoufriereStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Sulphur SpringsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Toraille WaterfallStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Diamond Falls Botanical GardensStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Marigot BayStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping ComplexCastries, St LuciaTravelers can give us a call with their accommodation locations, send us an email or book online via our website.See address & details
Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We got there through a cruise we were staying for about 5 or 6 hours, so our travel agent found them and he talked to JANET, and closed the service (we were in a groups of 11 people), so we were waiting for the bus and hearing “the bus is coming, the bus is coming” (in this main…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Courtesy Taxi Cooperative
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
You will see them as soon as you get off of the ship and go through the building! They were extremely rude and mis…
Do not use this company for an Island Tour at the cruise port!
After docking at the port on our Royal Caribbean cruise in St Lucia, we were excited to go on a tour of what looked…
- Duration: 2–4 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Island Exposures Tour Group
Which attractions will I visit with Island Exposures Tour Group?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Island Exposures Tour Group on Tripadvisor
How much is Island Exposures Tour Group?
Island Exposures Tour Group price starts from £29.51. Discover and book Island Exposures Tour Group on Tripadvisor
What is the Island Exposures Tour Group cancellation policy?
Island Exposures Tour Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Island Exposures Tour Group on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Island Exposures Tour Group?
Island Exposures Tour Group is hosted by Courtesy Taxi Cooperative. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Courtesy Taxi Cooperative on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Island Exposures Tour Group on Tripadvisor