Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Low Price Guarantee
The tour departs from Great Bay Beach.Seated on your jet ski you will see Fort Amsterdam the oldest fort in the Caribbean.The tour continues down the Dutch coastline passing beautiful bays.Then into Simpson Bay Lagoon,under the drawbridge entering the largest Lagoon in the Caribbean.Our tour guide will take you around the interior of the Lagoon giving you the opportunity to see beautiful Mega Yachts from around the world.Next the excursion will exit the lagoon under the Sandy Ground Bridge and to Marigot the Capital of the French Saint Martin. From Marigot we will come around the French Lowlands, the most prestigious part of St.Martin.Here you can see the view of the multi-million dollar homes of the rich and the famous.You will also get the opportunity to see the world famous Princess Juliana International Airport runway from Maho Bay.Comfortably seated on your Jet Ski watch the planes fly in from overhead. Then we will guide you though the last leg of the journey back to Philipsburg.
Captain Hodge Pier, Boardwalk, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Life jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours
Fun adventure and very accommodating
As soon as we boarded our 7 day cruise we were informed that we will be skipping St. Thomas and heading straight fo…
Great Jet Ski Tour in St Maarten
Took our family of 6 on a private jet ski tour. Had a GREAT day! Took $15 per-person water taxi from cruise ship…
Would do this tour again in a heart beat!
We came in on a cruise ship. I made the reservation a couple months in advance and had no issue with booking. The p…
Fantastic customer service
I had scheduled the 2 hour jet ski tour while in St. Maartin coming off a Norwegian Cruise. The weather that day wa…
Still open and still awesome!
It's been a while since my last visit, yes they are still open after the hurricane. The tour was fantastic as usua…
St Maarten stop from a Royal Caribbean cruise
What a great day! We have done jet ski excursions from a cruise ship before and had fun doing laps around the bay,…
This is the tour to do!
We stopped at St Maarten for 1 day whilst on a Caribbean cruise, and wanted to see as much of the island as possibl…
Great Experience - Highly Recommend!
Perry and team are fantastic to work with. This was our first trip to St. Maarten and Perry actually helped me over…
The BEST!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Makesia is the sweetest Lady!!! She really took care of us!! Sam is fun, knowledgeable, and keeps the tour safe. W…
Awesome Jet Ski Tour!
We did the 2 1/2 tour and it was a blast. Lots of fun. The day we went it was pretty rough with a lot of waves. You…
an absolute blast
Took a 2 1/2 hour tour around the island. Started in the lagoons to get comfortable on the skis. The tour guide …
Fabulous time seeing both Dutch and French sides of the island on jet skis...
My daughter and I and two friends had a great time seeing both the Dutch and French sides of St Maarten by way of j…
Awesome Jet Ski Tour
Viewing the island shoreline and the interesting sites during the tour I will always remember. The guide and his a…
Great fun, excellent customer service
We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this company. Most of our group went on the jet ski tour with Sam. He was a…
Loads of fun in SXM
Had a blast on the jet ski tour with this company. The guide was friendly, professional, and informative. Recommend…
- Maho, Simpson Bay
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,205 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals
- St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals price starts from £140.58. Discover and book St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals on Tripadvisor
- St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals on Tripadvisor
- St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals is hosted by St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals on Tripadvisor