Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This half day tour is a perfect getaway excursion for tourists and vacationers from cruise ships and St. Maarten stays. There will be an open bar onboard for unlimited drinks and water, to of the line snorkeling equipment and floatation devices will be provided to enhance your activities, music for ambience, good clean boat, and our tour guides/concierge are there to meet all your needs and accommodate all special requests that you may have.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Creole RockStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Mullet BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Bobby's Marine, Great Bay,, Sint Maarten Dinghy Dock Sailors Bar, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Floatation devices, Music for ambience
- Entry/Admission - Mullet Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was really the best day of our trip! We were celebrating a birthday and it was honestly the best time. Captain Chris was very knowledgeable, he gave us some history of the island. Very kind and super professional. We were able to see different beaches. We went snorkeling…
Miguel Was our captain and Al our first mate and Snorkeling Companion. We had a wonderful time . The guys were knowledgeable Of the island and where to go, telling us about all the homes along the water’s edge . Making every aspect of our boat ride fun and exciting .. They took…
Date of experience: September 2020
3 Helpful votes
Wavy Navy was absolutely amazing! Captain Chris and his staff was very professional, however at the same time we felt like we were with Family. We were there a week after St. Maarten opened travel back up to US travelers (Covid-19). Upon entering the boat him and his staff…
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
Wavy Navy (Chris) was awesome! Captain Chris (Chris 1) took us back to a spot we had been before but could only describe. Our group (6) agreed that it was the best excursion of our cruise to 5 different islands! Chris is very personable and a great host and the drinks were…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Wavy Navy Boat Charters
Best day of our trip!
Chris and Amanda were excellent hosts. They were friendly, flexible, and prepared. They told us about the history…
Bday surprise island boat tour
Captain Miguel and tour director Chris were awesome. The drinks were on point. The other guests were open and all e…
The best boat tour on Sint Maarten!
What an amazing experience! Chris runs a fabulous tour that is SO much fun and he and Captain Miguel together promi…
So much fun!
Miguel and Chris were amazing! Personalized the trip with some extra sights, saw a lot of beautiful fish, and made …
Chris is non stop entertainment and Miguel was excellent in navigating the boat. Would 10/10 recommend. Highlight o…
A must do when visiting St. Maarten!
This was a great trip. Chris and Miguel were very knowledgeable and made the trip so fun! We were able to watch pla…
The best part of our vacation
This is by far, as one of my children said, “the best day of our lives”. We recommend this tour 100%. Patty and Ben…
Wavy Navy Wonderful!
This by far has been the best excursion we have been on. Chris and Miguel were amazing hosts and skippers! They pr…
Best day!!! So awesome!!!
We booked our day trip with Chris and he said the weather was “iffy” later in the week & he said he wouldn’t chance…
Such a fun day!
My friends and I booked a snorkeling tour with Wavy Navy and had a blast. Most snorkeling tours offer the same spot…
Great time, you won't be disappointed.
What can I say that hasn't already been said in the other reviews, they are all correct. My wife and I have known C…
Best part of St. Maarten
We had a wonderful day with the Chris’s (Chris squared) and the experience was one we will always remember. In fact…
We had a wonderful tour of the island of St. Martin. The guides (Chris and Miguel) took us around the whole island …
Great trip with great people
Awesome trip,full of laughter and wonderful site to see,swim and snorkel ,great memories with fun ppl,highly recomm…
Everything was wonderful. I was able to visit places a vehicle can't take you. Snorkeled at Creole Rock. Snorkeled …
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,343 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 155 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 131 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion
- Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion price starts from £59.84. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion is hosted by Wavy Navy Boat Charters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wavy Navy Boat Charters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour/Excursion on Tripadvisor