View all photos (25)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 7 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Water IslandStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Little Buck IslandStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Secret HarbourStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Honeymoon BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Trunk BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Scott Bay BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Maho BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Magens BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Soggy Dollar BarStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Foxy's BarStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 3 more stops
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 100, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands 00802, USVI American Yacht Harbor, Smith Bay Road, Red Hook, St Thomas 00802, USVI Saint John, St John, 00830, USVI Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, 7338 Estate Bakkeroe, St Thomas 00802, USVI Bolongo Bay, St Thomas 00802, USVI Soper's Hole Wharf & Marina, West End Box 601,, West End, Tortola VG1130, British Virgin Islands The Ritz-Carlton Spa, St. Thomas, 6900 Great Bay, Saint Thomas, VI 00802
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Beer and Wine
- Restroom on board
- Captain and one crew member included. Tip not included.
- Entry/Admission - Little Buck Island
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay
- Entry/Admission - Scott Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Maho Bay
- Entry/Admission - Magens Bay
- Gratuity - 15 to 20% recommended.
- Fuel. Fuel is charged at $5 gallon for actual usage; digital monitor onboard
- BVI Customs. BVI charges customs per person currently $68. Guests must pay this fee in cash.
- Entry/Admission - Soggy Dollar Bar
- Entry/Admission - Foxy's Bar
- Entry/Admission - Norman Island Caves
- Entry/Admission - The Baths
- Entry/Admission - Cooper Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Seas the Day Charters and Tours
Fun time in spite of weather.
Pretty great snorkeling and ok time at Honeymoon beach. I would have preferred more snorkeling and less beach but…
Honestly very disappointed and mislead
I never write reviews but if I can spare someone some money I will. First of all, we paid 1k. Once we got on the…
Do not use this tour company whatsoever!!! They are dishonest. I was looking forward to a lifelong tour of St.…
Cannot miss this experience.
Our captain and Stephanie were awesome. This trip was a huge highlight of our trip to the Virgin Islands. I…
Grand Rapids, Michigan8116
Great Experience with phenomenal staff
We came to Charlotte Amalie on a cruise but booked this on our own after reading the reviews. Prior to our arrival…
Great day of water, snorkeling and fun!
Captain Andy was great. Really relaxed and fun environment. Great snorkeling... and even better rum punch!!!…
WARNING WARNING WARNING
Hey travelers, if you want to enjoy yourself in St. Thomas or St. John don’t book this company. I’ll try to make…
Brooklyn, New York10
Great day with fun and knowledgeable hosts!
This was a great day snorkeling and hanging out on honeymoon beach. The value is awesome! My mom, myself and my 9…
Gaffney, South Carolina10
Exceeded our expectations!
Captain Larry and Brian were amazing and very personable. They made you feel welcomed right from the beginning. If…
Snorkel and Swim
Excellent Trip and Larry/Brian were awesome tour guides, found a family of turtles for us to watch while…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241