Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit a variety of restaurants that represent the best of what St John has to offer and learn the history of "Love City." Our tour makes the most of the little time you have to explore by combining lunch with a walking city tour. Cool off with a rum punch & savor Caribbean favorites like salt-fish pattés and baked chicken wings. Visit historic sites and dive into the island's history of pirates, slave rebellions, & rum production. From bistros to dive bars, by the end of this tour you will know where to eat and what things to do for the rest of your visit on St John- whether it is a day or indefinitely. Let us show you around and you will leave knowing how to eat like a local!
- You'll start atSaint John Ferry TerminalCruz Bay, St John 00830, USVIYour tour guide will meet you at the Gazebo across from the Cruz Bay Ferry Terminal. Look for them sporting our Love City Food Tours Gear!See address & details
- 1Cruz BayStop: 3 hoursVisit a variety of restaurants and historic sites that represent the best of what St John has to offer. Our tour makes the most of the little time you have to explore by combining lunch with a walking city tour.Read more
- You'll end atSaint John Ferry TerminalCruz Bay, St John 00830, USVIYour tour guide will meet you at the Gazebo across from the Cruz Bay Ferry Terminal. Look for them sporting our Love City Food Tours Gear!See address & details
Saint John Ferry Terminal, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Returns to original departure point
- Enjoy a full lunch with tastes at five Cruz Bay restaurants
- 2 local cockatils
- Guided History & Culture Tour of Love City
- Parking Fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had a great Taste if St John tour with Ayla today with another lovely couple. Good itinerary, lots of interesting facts about the island and the food; and the best part, great restaurants, food and drink. The three of us even carried on afterwards to another restaurant…
Outstanding experience, my wife and I were the only ones who showed up this day and the tour was excellent. Walking through history and learning about the culture was the big winner for me. The restaurants were incredible from Woody's shark bites to the Brewery hot wings were…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Love City Food Tours
My husband and I had a wonderful time on our booze and bites tour. Our guide was informative about the history of t…
Booze & Bites Tour of Cruz Bay
Great tour with Ayla. Walking tour through Cruz Bay stopping at four local Bars/Restaurants. Learned the history …
Delicious way to learn about Cruz Bay
Alex was a great guide around Cruz Bay. Had lots of fun historical and current info on the island. Took us to sever…
We have been to St John 3 previous Times but learned a lot on the tour. Great history, food and drinks. Highly rec…
Good new activity
This is a new passion project by Ayla and her partner. It was a great couple of hours spent with a small group of …
Fun and delicious - you have to do this while on St. John
Meet your guide and she walks you through town, teaching you about the history of the town and it's attractions. S…
Booze and Bites Tour of St. John USVI
The Booze and Bites Tour by Love City Food Tours is a must do during your visit to St. John, the earlier in the tri…
St John Booze and Bites Happy Hour Tour
What a great time! We booked our tour to celebrate my wife's birthday. Our guide, Alex, was awesome. We went with a…
What a fun way to learn about St. John and enjoy the food & drinks scene! Ayla (co-owner) was excellent - informati…
Booze and Bites in STJ
Great tour. Awesome food and drinks. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to see and experience St John!
Soooo Much Fun!
My friends and I had such a great time on this tour. It’s both fun and informative! If you’re looking for a great w…
Loved this tour! Got to experience a little history, learning more about STJ while hitting up some incredible resta…
Booze n Bites
This tour was fun and informative! The locations visited I'd revisit again on my own, as the tastings and cocktails…
Tour was amazing
Tour was awesome! I’m from the Virgin Islands and I still learned some new things about St. John on this tour! Food…
Great Tour with Great Food!
My husband and I took this tour during our vacation in July and loved every minute of it! Ayla (our guide) is incr…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,751 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,033 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,456 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Taste of St John
What time does Taste of St John start?
Taste of St John will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book Taste of St John on Tripadvisor
How much is Taste of St John?
Taste of St John price starts from £71.94. Discover and book Taste of St John on Tripadvisor
What is the Taste of St John cancellation policy?
Taste of St John cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Taste of St John on Tripadvisor