This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This exclusive your own private tour will allow you to discover all the best that Sri Lanka has to offer, to have a relaxing free time in cosy hotels and to enjoy the warm Sri Lankan hospitality that comes from the heart. Your English speaking tour leader, who has an excellent knowledge of all aspects of this incredible country, will show you many fascinating and interesting locations, so you will get to know Sri Lankan history and culture. You will meet fascinating people and you will discover incredible places, that is why we are sure you will have an amazing, fulfilling holiday and wonderful memories for a lifetime.
AIRPORT PICK UP / WELCOME TO SRI...
CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR /...
CAVE TEMPLE / SPICE GARDEN /...
ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN / NUWARA...
SPECTACULAR TRAIN JOURNEY INTO...
UDAWALAWE NATIONAL PARK JEEP...
FAMOUS GALLE FORT / BENTOTA BEACH
COLOMBO CITY TOUR / AIRPORT DROP
- 1Lt Complimentary bottle of water per person each day
- Airport pick-up and drop-off on the first and last day-24/7
- Private modern vehicle (air-conditioned)
- Cultural village tour with a local cookery demonstration
- Catamaran safari in the lake to catch the amazing views of Sigiriya
- Cultural dancing show
- A visit to a tea factory and estate
- Organic Spice Garden
- Entrance fees to all above mentioned UNESCO heritage sites
- English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
- Entry/Admission - Habarana Lake
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Regent Spice and Herbal Garden - Matale
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Damro Labookellie Tea Centre and Tea Garden
- Any entrance/excursions fees not stated as included
- Late check-outs & early check-in charges are excluded
- Any sort of personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BH Lanka Tours
BH Tours are one of the best tour companies I have come across. From planning, booking and the tour my experience w…
BH Tours were fantastic, from the beginning when I enquired (about a completely bespoke tour) to the end. They ensu…
Great trip in a beautiful country. BH Tours was very flexible in meeting our needs and requests wherever possible.…
Solo Adventure in Sri Lanka (new features)
I was able to see so much of Sri Lanka in a short period of time. The quality of the hotels largely surpassed my ex…
Lifetime experience in Sri Lanka
We enjoyed every bit of our tour with BH and Buddhika: he went the extra mile to make our trip so unique and wonder…
Best decision we ever made
We wanted to get the most out of our trip to Sri Lanka so we decided to book a tour, the Grand tour package had all…
Great Way to Experience Sri Lanka
This tour was a great way to experience the history, culture, beauty, action, adventure and food of Sri Lanka. Our …
Beautiful & Ancient Country- A must see
Tour of Sri Lanka. My trip to Sri Lanka was absolutely wonderful! Everyday was a new exciting adventure and this wa…
Sri Lanka is a little wonder of Asia
Tour of Sri Lanka & Maldives My 8 days in Sri Lanka were excellent with my sister! Cami was our tour guide who ans…
The guide was very pleasant and helpful. He had not been given a copy of our tour itinerary but when we gave him on…
Fantastic Sri Lanka
We took a leap of faith on this one as we booked on-line for our first ever guided tour. Our guide and driver, Sid…
I chose BH tours for a four days sight seeing for our first ever visit to Sri Lanka from London. I am so pleased wi…
We’ve just finished our 12 day Grand Sri Lankan tour and have had a excellent experience! Buddhika was a brilliant …
Best of Sri Lanka
I was nervous about booking with them in the beginning. Never did a private tour before. Had some payments problems…
Absolutely a must!
This is an excellent tour company to go with and our guide Buddhika was absolutely the best! We got to experience s…
- Negombo Beach, Kurunegala, and 17 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241