“Railay beach” has beautiful nature, surrounding with limestone mountain. The green seawater with white sand beach stretch to the skyline and the cliff area is the best location for rock climbing. The Railay beach has two sides, east and west side. The more challenging of rock climbers are suitable for the East cliff because it has a proper height of limestone cliff and several climbing trails, ranging from easy to difficult trails. So, the climbers can choose their own choices. This climbing program is suitable for all rock climbers who love exciting and challenging moments.
The trainers here will suggest the climbing techniques, equipment using guidance and the demonstration of roping styles for safety. The instructor-trainer will start the course with a basic cliff climber where he/she will assign the climbing location, providing the secured rope. Thus, safety is guaranteed at all time here. When you are ready, we encourage you to climb as high as you can. If you have courage, you will see the high view, panorama view of the Railay beach, Andaman sea and Pranang beach at the same time. Recording this impressive and proud moments in your memories forever. If you would like to learn cliff climbing, professionally, you may be interested in an offered short course cliff climbing for 1 to 3 days Course.
• 07:30am Hotel pickup in Krabi.
• 08:30am Meet at the center point for check in and gear fitting .Transfer by taxi and long tail boat to Railay Beach (for customers on mainland only).
• 09am – 01.00pm Climbing at one or both locations on the beach.
• 01:00pm – 01:30pm Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel (For Half Day Program).
• 01:00pm – 02:00pm Break for lunch.
• 02:00pm – 05:30pm Afternoon rock climbing session + caving & abseiling from the Railay viewpoint.
• 05:45pm Return to shop, return gear, end of full day climbing activity.
• 06:00pm transfer back to the hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**