Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atBlue Foot Tours & ExpeditionsAv del Mar 1111, Flamingos, 82149 Mazatlán, Sin., MexicoSee address & details
- 1Blue Foot Tours & ExpeditionsStop: 12 hoursYour self-guided tour will begin at the meeting point in “El Malecón,” a four-mile non-stop promenade beside the sea, full of iconic monuments and beautiful beaches. To stay cool, stop for “cocos” (coconut) and continue riding to Machado Square, a magical place in the heart of Mazatlan that is home of the Angela Peralta Theater. You will witness the bohemian lifestyle of this quaint town, visit the historic Cathedral and pick the art museum or gallery of your choice before finishing your ride at a delicious restaurant. At the meeting point, we will give you a map with the list of monuments, hand-picked spots and restaurants, and the best recommendations to make your ride an unforgettable experience. Your tour concludes at your original departure point.Read more
- You'll end atBlue Foot Tours & ExpeditionsAv del Mar 1111, Flamingos, 82149 Mazatlán, Sin., MexicoSee address & details
Blue Foot Tours & Expeditions, Av del Mar 1111, Flamingos, 82149 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Misael was right on time to meet our cruise ship at the port. 2 people were a no show, so that slowed us down a bit waiting to see if they would come. BUT, he more than made up for it in the time he spent with us and showed us around Mazatlan. This is a beautiful coastal town…
Response from DanielR12965, Director General at Bike Rentals in Mazatlan
Responded 15 Apr 2019
Thank you very much Patricia!! Misael told me that you were an excellent group, that he is really grateful that he had you on his tour and that he had a great time with you. Also, we are really sorry about the waiting time for the rest of the group. Thank you very much for your suggestion!! Reviews like your help us to improve our experience. We wish you the best!!
This is a new business in the area. The place is small in between other restaurants and stores so you really need to look for it but the staff is friendly and the service is good. It’s a fun way to explore the malecón
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Blue Foot Tours & Expeditions
City bike tour
We had a great time pedaling the Malecon and seeing historical sites. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we lear…
Amazing and Very Memorable
The entire experience was nothing short of amazing. We started with lattes and pastries at Looney Bin, then a nice…
Excellent Mazatlan Bike Tours
The Blue Foot Tours Team is awesome! I went on an evening city bike tour and a Tropical Island Bike Tour. The team …
Our Favorite Memory of Mexico
We loved our bike tour so much and had such a wonderful experience. We loved it so much that we are going on the sa…
Cute & active way to see the town.
We went on the Tropical Bike Tour (group of 7) while in port with Hiram as our guide. Short walk to the office, pi…
Hiking & Biking on Stone Island
We enjoyed our tour of Stone Island with Hiram as our guide. He is personable and knowledgeable, customizing the da…
Blue Agave Tour
Our guide Hiram from Blue Foot Tour company was very informative. He was friendly and we never felt rushed on the t…
A great & enjoyable bike excursion
Hiram, our tour guide was so passionate & knowledge of Mazatlán. He took us to the local & known spots. Enjoyed his…
Perfect day with Hiram!
We absolutely loved everything about our bike ride through Mazatlan with Hiram and another couple who we just met a…
Best activity in Mazatlan.
We loved our bike activity with Hirum! We biked around the city and saw the beach, old town, cathedral, and the mer…
Great Bike tour w Hiram
Picked up promptly at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay by Hiram. He is knowledgeable local knows history and friendly. Dr…
PRIVATE TOUR SEEING THE BEST OF MAZATLAN
Absolutely truly life changing tour with bluefoot tours, and made us completely fall in love with Mazatlan. Daniel …
The hiking tour is a must for history buffs!
Our hiking experience with Daniel was one of the highlights of our Mazatlán trip. Daniel picked us up at our hotel…
Great hike, knowledgeable guide, fabulous food - Highly recommend!
Picked up right at our airbnb condo, the drive to the trail was comfortable in a clean, modern van with 4 other hik…
Perfect active day!
Our group of three (2 parents & our 12 year old daughter) thoroughly enjoyed the Stone Island bike adventure! It wa…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 275 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike Rentals in Mazatlan
What time does Bike Rentals in Mazatlan start?
Bike Rentals in Mazatlan will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Bike Rentals in Mazatlan on Tripadvisor
How much is Bike Rentals in Mazatlan?
Bike Rentals in Mazatlan price starts from £23.11. Discover and book Bike Rentals in Mazatlan on Tripadvisor
What is the Bike Rentals in Mazatlan cancellation policy?
Bike Rentals in Mazatlan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike Rentals in Mazatlan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bike Rentals in Mazatlan?
Bike Rentals in Mazatlan is hosted by Blue Foot Tours & Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Foot Tours & Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bike Rentals in Mazatlan on Tripadvisor