Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atMr. Cream Pancakes & WafflesCondominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoSee address & details
- Pass byVallarta Natours
- You'll end atMr. Cream Pancakes & WafflesCondominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoSee address & details
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Fishing equipment
- Entrance fees: there is a 40 pesos per person port fee to be paid to our representative upon meeting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Gilbert B wrote a review Dec 2018Red Bluff, California, United States82 contributions18 helpful votes
We went fishing with a charter boat and guide. We anticipated going out 36 miles as our agreement called for, that never happened. As a matter of fact the captain wanted to charge us an additional $ 80.00 to go that far, outrageous. We did not catch a single fish not even a…
Date of experience: March 2018
Response from thaliaMsp, Owner at Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta
Responded 5 Jan 2019
Dear Gilbert, I am sorry for your bad experience, but I must say that in December we have had only one fishing trip, and our guests did catch a medium size mahi mahi, plus some Jack's. May you have gone with another company? Sincerely, Thalia
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vallarta Natours
Book this activity!
We had an amazing intimate experience! I highly recommend this once in a lifetime activity. Our tour guide was so n…
Awesome Snorkeling day!!
Formidable experience!!! Great Ship and crew, they were very proffesionals and caring all a long the journey. They …
An educating experiance
The trip was an excellent experience. Not only were we educated about humpback whales,but we saw 14 whales in all.W…
The guide and the whales were great!
The guide and the whales were great! The meal, not so much. I recommend this to everyone who is interested in wha…
beautiful area and so diversified. Lots of culture and lots of different activities. From beautiful beaches to wo…
Great guide and eco friendly tour!
Love that this group respects the whales and follows the rules. Don’t use a big provider that harasses them. The lu…
Amazing what viewing!
This whale watching trip with Vallartanatours and guide Thalia was a highlight of our trip to Puerto Vallarta. On a…
An abundance of whale riches!
Christina was our guide and she has a wonderful spirit and is an excellent educator. Our group was only seven guest…
Excellent Whale-Watching Tour
This tour was excellent. The small group/boat size makes it friendly, easy to move around, and to interact with the…
This was exactly what we hoped for. We were fortunate to see many whales including three males as well as a mother…
Wonderful experience enhanced by the presence and guidance of a marine biologist. We saw 20+ whales and had a grea…
We did a half-day whale watching tour with Vallarta Natours in late Feb. The maximum group size is 10 passengers an…
Family vacation Whale watching
Talía and the captain were very knowledgeable. The tour was beautiful. We didn’t know what to expect, but the excit…
Booked through Puerto Vallarta tours and guaranteed to sea whales, and they weren't wrong. Superb trip 100% recomme…
It was a great morning with about 15 whale sightings. Captain got us relatively close for pictures. On the way back…
- Duration: 4–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta
What time does Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta start?
Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta?
Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta price starts from £312.14. Discover and book Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta cancellation policy?
Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta?
Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta is hosted by Vallarta Natours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vallarta Natours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Fishing Tour from Puerto Vallarta on Tripadvisor