From Monday to Saturday at 10:30 am, on Sunday at 12:00 (noon), we will welcome you for a two hours session workshop.
In a fun and interactive atmosphere, you will:
• Learn the history of cacao and chocolate, discover the whole chocolate making process.
• Prepare a flavored ganache.
• Learn why and how to temper chocolate on a marble.
• Mold 6 filled chocolates with ganache.
• Prepare and decorate 6 truffles with the toppings of your choice.
• Pack the chocolates and take them with you.
This workshop is open to all from eight years old, and the group will be a maximum of six participants.
You can then enjoy an exclusive discount of 10% on all products made by ChocoMuseo in its craft factory.