This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atMarina AquatoursKm 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., MexicoDeparture Point: Aquatours Marina Address: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 6.5, Hotel Zone, Cancun. Dates: See AvailabilitySee address & details
- 1Marina AquatoursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Laguna NichuptéStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atMarina AquatoursKm 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., MexicoDeparture Point: Aquatours Marina Address: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 6.5, Hotel Zone, Cancun. Dates: See AvailabilitySee address & details
Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Shared two-person speedboat.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Brand-new snorkel (yours to keep)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) tour guides.
- A bottle of water for each participant.
- Bottled water
- The transportation to the pier is not included.
- Photo or any other extra cost service provided at the location.
- The price does not include the dock fee, which the cost is of $12.00 usd. This charge is per person and must be paid at the time of registration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
- If you suffer from any medical condition, like back problems, please inform our call center before you do your reservation.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cancun Fun Tours
Nice tour but very long
Shows you the most important things, the guide was very nice. But I left the hotel around 7:10 AM and I got back a…
Not what it purports to be!
I booked this thinking it was a small group tour on a coach bus. It was not. A small van picked us up at our hotel …
Avoid this TOURIST TRAP
We took the tour on Friday 13rd of January. I don't used to don't like a tour guide but I really don't recommand yo…
Yes and No
Please be advised it is going to be a long day tour (longer than 12 hours they put on webpage). We boarded on bus a…
I booked this tour 2 months ago.But you didnt pick me up...I was waiting for 90 mins at hotel....And they didnt eve…
It was amazing we had a great time, the tour bus was on time and the tour guys were very awesome😍🙌
Chichen Itza guided tour
This was bay far one of the best days of my life. The drive from Cancun and back is LONG, but worth it! The dip in …
The company lost our reservation and never showed up to pick us up, and the hotel keeps track of people that miss t…
All day tour of Chichen Itza and Cenote swimming
We thoroughly enjoyed the day. Our tour guide Beto really made it an outstanding day. Provided so much information …
Didn’t turn up!
We used Viator a few days prior in link with amigo tours to Chichen Itza.. we couldn’t have asked for any better th…
Awesome activities, extremely poor touring
We loved all three activities, I'd go to all of them again if I ever come back here. However the logistics of the …
DO NOT BUY THIS TOUR FROM VIATOR
I would not buy any tour using Viator. I stayed in Cancun for 6 days and I had 5 tours booked through Viator cost…
Paid for roundtrip transfer and no one showed up to pick up from the hotel to be transported to airport. I called a…
Amazing Place! Tuff to do in July, so hot. Accessible but not easy.
Tour guide was informative and funny. Transportation was "good" comfortable. Steep inclines - I was pushed. Not eas…
I was pickup up at 6:50 am, 9:30 we were still picking people up! So, of the whole 14 hour tour day, 3 are initial …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,456 travellers!