Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get Ready to Enjoy a Nice 25 Minutes Pedicure By Our Garra Rufas or Doctor Fish and a Very Relaxing Foot Massage, Pamper Yourself, Relax and Enjoy, After the Fish Spa Treatment get Ready to Enjoy a Day Pass where you will have access to the hotel Facilities such as Swimming Pool, Hammocks, Umbrellas, Lounge Chairs, Beach Area and so much More and Remember you can stay at the hotel as long as you want.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1El Cid Ceiba Resort Day PassStop: 4 hoursYou will have accses to the Hotel facilities such as Swimming Pool, Hammocks, Umbrellas, Lounge Chairs, Beach Area, Showers and Much More.Read more
- Beach Resort Facilities, Swimming Pool, Hammocks, Umbrellas, Lounge Chairs,Showers, Beach Area
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked the fish pedicure with Cozumel Fun Excursions at the last minute after our ports of call changed. The pedicure was very cool and my feet are so soft. Bernardo was a dream to work with and it included access to the resort. The resort was nice, hammocks were very comfy…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cozumel Fun Excursions
LIES. FAKE. SCAM. man stole friends phone.
This was the biggest lie and scam that has ever happened to me. They lied straight to our face from the first line …
*BEWARE OF SCAM*
The absolute worst experience/paid excursion I have done. From the start we were scammed. We were overcharged for e…
Excellent guide & Experience
The tour was very good! My family really enjoyed the tour. The guide, Alan was very polite and attentive to our sch…
Liars, promise things that they don't have. Add additional charges
They are a bunch of liars and are just trying to scam you. My mom is in a wheelchair and we were guaranteed that t…
Best Snorkel Trip Ever!!
These guys are awesome!! We went to Palancar, Colombia, and Cielo. They made us fresh guacamole on the Cielo sandba…
Dangerous and very unsafe cars/Jeeps! Do not rent vehicles from this company. Gauges do not work. You don’t know…
Moises was very professional and helpful. The personal care he provided was excellent. The car was in fantastic s…
We had such a blast with Carlos! Very accommodating staff! Highly recommend! We will book again when we come back t…
Allen was our private tour guide, He altered the tour to our expectations, Very knowledgable on the history at the …
A disappointing experience
We left late, about 11 a.m. were back shortly after two. This was not a 4 1/2 hour tour as advertised. The first st…
The tour guide was amazing: Fernando Hernandez
We did the private jeep tour with Fernando Hernandez on February 28th and he was absolutely amazing. He took some g…
Second Time on This Tour and it was Just as Good as The First!
This is our second time on this tour since we enjoyed it so much the first time 4 years ago. Felipe was excellent a…
Booked/paid with Tripadvisor and NO TOUR
Booked and paid with credit card thru TripAdvisor. Got all the way to where we were supposed to be in Cozumel, too…
ATVs were fun, the rest was disappointing
Our group booked this through Shore Excursions. The ATV folks were great but it was certainly not through a jungle…
Great private tour
We happened upon this tour company when we got off the boat. Nestor was our guide. He took us around the island and…
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 807 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area
- Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area price starts from £25.54. Discover and book Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area on Tripadvisor
- Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area on Tripadvisor
- Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area is hosted by Cozumel Fun Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cozumel Fun Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Fish Spa and Beach Break, Swimming Pool, Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Area on Tripadvisor