Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Las ColoradasStop: 11 hours - Admission includedRio Lagartos in a beautiful fishing port where you can find an environment of peace and tranquility, but also offers adventure and fun as it protects the Ría Lagartos Biosphere which protects the flora and fauna of the place, One of the attractions that has Rio Lagartos are the Flamingo that come to feed themselves and to nest in the Biosphere, and that offer a beautiful spectacle when they arrive in large flocks painting the pink sky. At the end of the sighting of flamingos, they will be directed to the "Mayan Bath" where they will enjoy bathing in the red waters of these lakes with pink waters and then a Mayan bath to put them on the whole body and after a long time on their skin. remains clean, this due to its high concentrations of sulfur, minerals, salts and algae that has those that act as exfoliants for the skin leaving a feeling of softness throughout our body. Thanks to its high amounts of salt in this mud you float with ease and its accumulation creates a white foam that will completely envelop you. At the end of the tour we will go to the restaurant for you lunch and then return on the way back to Mérida.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Turitransmerida Tour Operator & DMC
Thoughtful Cenotes Tour
This was a very well run tour. By that I mean the selection of cenotes was awesome in that all three had a very dif…
Did not end up going with this company...
They were friendly and responded promptly to our inquiries but they didn't have the itinerary we needed so booked a…
Celestun Pink Flamingo
We were treated with the utmost respect. Friendly staff, air conditioned bus, nice restraunt for lunch. We thoug…
Went to Mérida, and decided to take a side tour to Uxmal, this was one of our great esxperiances, we visited first …
My day trip to Cenotes. 3 total. All were different from each other.
My husband had never swam or been in a Cenote so It was on out to do list. Tour group was fun 4 total and very info…
Wonders of the Yucatan - School Group
This is the second time we have used TuritransMerida for our school group to the Yucatan. They put together one of…
It was beautiful both sights. Not busy at both sights
The tour group was small. Very excellent guide around Uxmal and Kabal. Restaurant was really great food. Everyone j…
The morning of our tour, the provider showed up to our hostel and asked for us, since we weren't in the lobby. The …
Great archeological site to visit. Might not be worth it to go with a guide though. If I had to do it again I’d loo…
Very Long Day- Rude Guide
Not Pleasant Experience.- DO NOT RECOMMENDED THEM !!! Manuel the guide was very rude and rushing us all the time du…
A very long day both good and bad
I booked with a local tour company. The day began with a visit to Lotun caves. They were amazing, huge and beautifu…
Very enjoyable and satisfied.
The guide was professional and explained important points for each spot in details. Lunch was also very delicious M…
The argument about being gauged!!
Beware, they say food is included but then jack up the price on anything extra you want to order. Then they won’t…
Cuzama Adventure Tour with Underground Cenotes from Merida
Guerrero and George were fantastic tour guides. The three Cenotes were absolutely incredible- breathtaking and som…
Good overall tour of Merida city to familiarize yourself with the city and it’s landmarks and layout. Very helpful …
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,049 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
What time does Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida start?
Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida on Tripadvisor
How much is Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida?
Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida price starts from £96.88. Discover and book Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida on Tripadvisor
What is the Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida cancellation policy?
Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida?
Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida is hosted by Turitransmerida Tour Operator & DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turitransmerida Tour Operator & DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida on Tripadvisor