Recommended by 80% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Buffet lunch and box lunch
- 2 dives at local reefs
- One 2-tank dive in the cenotes
- One 2-tank dive in Cozumel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I stayed at Palladium TRS Yucatan and used the dive centre for all of my diving during my stay. The diving was spectacular and all of my desires were ticked during my stay, Whale sharks, turtles and Cenote dives. The dive center and personnel on all tours were professional,…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
Worst dive center ever seen, worst see (see pictures) and worst of all: they accept only advance payments (now I know why!!) 11 days vacation with family and friends at Grand Sirenis resort. Because we only have limited time (having families we want to spend time with) we…
3 Helpful votes
We went in October so we were between the different wildlife "seasons", Too late for Whale sharks too early for the bull sharks, but the diving was great. We were staying at the Grand Sirenis and I purchased a 6 tank package. Ended doing 3 days, early deep then a mid morning…
Date of experience: October 2017
1 Helpful vote
My wife and I dove with Aqua Excursions in Feb 2018. We dove the Cenotes the first day with Chris and Cozumel drift dives day 2 with Mark. The Cenotes were very unique and we loved it. Great company to dive with.
Date of experience: February 2018
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Aqua Excursions
What a complete deception! They advertise and email you that it is an all day trip with lunch "by the sea" 6:30 A…
Great snorkeling experience for the family
We stayed at the Pulladium Kantenah, and at the excursions desk Mizraim explained different packages we did the 3 l…
Cannot recommend enough!!!
I’m writing this review very late but have to say how good my experience was with Aqua Excursions. I did my open wa…
Double Dive Days
They entire team was very professional and helpful. DM Chris and DM Paulino where fantastic. Linda and i did a Ceno…
Great Company, Did the Cenote and Shore dives
Back diving with Aqua Excursions, I haven't been to this resort for a few years, tried something new. I dove, in th…
Nice snorkeling trip!
After speaking with Mike (he works for the company), we did the snorkeling trip for seaturtles and snorkeling in th…
I decided to book this dive last minute and am very happy I did. My instructor Rodrigo was very patient and knowled…
snorkel in the bay and cenote in the jungle
Had an awesome experience with our guide Jaime on a recent trip to Riviera Maya. Jaime picked us up at our resort, …
Honest people. We didn't end up going but the service was great
We had booked a first time diver experience. Unfortunately because of the weather the company offered us a dive in…
Over priced, old equipment , have to pay a premium to use pesos in Mx.
This dive shop tries hard , but has missed the boat, so to speak , certainly not the 5 star dive shop I was led to …
First scuba experience
Our family of 6 trained with Aqua Excursions and had an incredible experience. We had a hiccup at the beginning of …
Diving in November!!!!
I went to the TRS Yucatan and again went diving with this exceptional group of people. Franco, Rudy, Sanchez, Santo…
Selling Selling selling
Checkdive only After payment. You have to Choose the number of dives bevor you know much you Want. No change betwee…
As a group of 4 newly certified divers we were ready to put our newly learned skills to use. We booked this excursi…
Tajma Ha Cenote Dive
I booked onto this dive at the dive shop on the beach at the Grand Palladium Kantenah. I was taken to the cenote by…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,456 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,594 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya
- All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya price starts from £327.20. Discover and book All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya is hosted by Aqua Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aqua Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor