Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atRiviera Elite Private Yacht ToursBahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., MexicoWe meet all guests on the marina side of the Bamboo Cafe. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time.See address & details
- 1Riviera MayaStop: 5 hoursThis gorgeous tour departs the Puerto Aventuras marina and heads north for about an hour to our first stop, a semi-sheltered reef area called In-Ha. At In-Ha, you can swim in the calm, crystal clear ocean water in one of the greatest spots to snorkel in the Riviera Maya. Snorkeling is fantastic here as you'll get to see sea turtles, colorful tropical fish and other reef life. Your onboard crew in the meantime will be serving snacks, cocktails and refreshments and of course our delicious and freshly made shrimp and fish ceviche. (Other lunch requests can be made in advance base on dietary restrictions) We'll spend a good amount of time snorkeling and swimming here but if you prefer not to go in the water, that's ok too! You can just relax onboard the yacht, sunbathing or enjoying a cocktail and snacks. Once all back onboard we will head to our second stop, La Bocana! Here is where many choose to enjoy their ceviche lunch and open bar. You can do so in the water if you'd like. It's really shallow and clear --it's kind of like a finale party stop. We'll get your favorite music going and you can enjoy this beautiful moment from the sea. Once everyone's back onboard again, we'll slowly cruise back to the Puerto Aventuras marina...and you can continue to enjoy the open bar and fantastic views of the Riviera Maya coastline. We also offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard with our chef’s secret family sauce! The tour includes open bar with tequila, rum, vodka, Mexican beer, bottled water, soft drinks, and juice. We also serve chips and other snacks and our famous shrimp and fish ceviche. Towels, snorkel and fishing gear are also provided.Read more
- You'll end atRiviera Elite Private Yacht ToursBahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., MexicoWe meet all guests on the marina side of the Bamboo Cafe. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time.See address & details
Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Use of fishing equipment
- and snacks
- Local guide
- Restroom on board
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Underwater camera upon request
- Paddle board and floaties upon request
- All Fees and Taxes
- Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
the crew, food and locations were great. We were celebrating a special birthday and order a picture cake which turned out great and was delicious too.
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
What an an incredible experience we had with captain Luis and skippers Aris, David and Beto. This was our first boat trip of this kind and we were absolutely amazed at how organized the whole crew was and how they made sure we were well taken care of and have the best possible…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
BOOK NOW!!!! This was absolutely the best boat & snorkel tour I have taken in the Riviera Maya and I’ve done a few. Straight after booking the communication from the company was fantastic. They answered every question and accommodated every need. We did the tour with my 2 year…
Date of experience: March 2020
Service was great, they were flexible, provided ample amount of food and drink to our group, friendly and knew where to go. They coordinated transportation to get us to and from the boat dock. We saw plenty of stingrays, fish and a couple of sea turtles at our snorkeling spot.…
Our Tour was everything they promised it would be and more. From the moment we arrived they made us feel welcomed. Our tour was booked for 8 hrs. As we headed out for sea the weather was not so great which made our ride terrifying. We attempted to take another route but we were…
Date of experience: December 2019
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Riviera Elite Yacht Tours
It was an amazing tríp, congrats to the excellent crew. Everything It was a ver y good experience. The food is goo…
I had a very good experience with my family and the crew , we went today to Cozumel and it was amazing , we had a l…
We took the tour with my family and it was very good , the crew and the service were excellent and also the place w…
Definitely the best day on my vacation!! My boyfriend and I booked a tour for his birthday and since the reservatio…
Most amazing experience you could wish to have, We Celebrate my birthday there were 8 of us and we decide tha we …
Best day ever!!!
A few days ago my sister and I booked a tour with Riviera Elite and it's was totally great! Our catamaran was beaut…
Be prepared to change your plans over and over
We booked a trip and had it rescheduled 3 different times. The first day was understandable because it was due to w…
Great Customer Service
I didn’t get to come to Tulum because we got Covid right before. They were so helpful with refunding our trip and I…
Best Yachting Experience
From the booking to the actual tour, everything was perfect!!! Mel provided the ultimate in customer care and Beto,…
Excellent and Safe experience
A small group of my close friends and I went on this tour. The Crew was fantastic. The food and beverages were deli…
Private yacht rental
We had an amazing time with Riviera Elite renting a private yacht. The reservation process was a breeze and they an…
Just good vibes
Amazing experience on the Caribbean ocean. Service was A1. Delicious food, friendly staff, very professional. Boat…
Wowww great experience
we booked the boat last december. Wowwww what a great experience. Impressive and ultra clean yacht. 2 waiter…
Fabulous Private Yacht Experience!
Our experience with Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours was excellent! Our trip was from 3:00-7:00 p.m. This was a GR…
Amazing Booking Flexibility
Unfortunately, I had to cancel my booking due to COVID restrictions but Riviera Elite was extremely flexible, immed…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Danish, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £69.58* £86.98
Popular: Booked by 2,304 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 731 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,606 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,792 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling
How much is 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling price starts from £1,055.58. Discover and book 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling cancellation policy?
5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling is hosted by Riviera Elite Yacht Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Riviera Elite Yacht Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book 5-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling on Tripadvisor