View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Two boat dives: one with the bull sharks, one on Playa Del Carmen reef
- Use of scuba tanks and weights
- Roundtrip transportation from dive shop to diving location
- Guided supervision with a PADI Divemaster or instructor
- Commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian
- Water and fruit on the boat
- Scuba equipment: if you don't have your own equipment or you do but prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 USD for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel)
- Lunch. However there is a break in the day for lunch and there are a variety of restaurants around the dive center.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance by using the contact information provided on your booking.
- Photos and video: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. We have GoPros available for hire, but please reserve this service in advance.
- Minimum diver level OW with at least 50 dives or AOW
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that bull shark season begins from November to March, and sightings cannot be guaranteed, especially towards the beginning and end of the season.
- You must be 15 or older and be able to provide details of your Advanced Open Water certification.
- You must be prepared to self-certify your health levels before you dive with us by completing the required medical questionnaire upon arrival.
- Participants in any diving activities should wait a minimum of 18 hours after diving before flying on a plane, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards.
- You must sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I love this shop. They are super professional and are true experts. Although we didn’t get to see any sharks this time, we were happy to dive with them again. Also, Mara is an excellent guide and divemaster. It was a pleasure to dive with her!!
Did the bull shark dive last week with this company and had a great time. I went with Pablo as my instructor and he was great. Patient, informative and understood that I was nervous and a bit scatter brained, since this was my first time with sharks. The pre-dive prep was…
Date of experience: November 2019
Dune Mexico Blue Dream was a really nice diving shop. Would definitely dive with them again when in Playa del Carmen. "Al" was the best diving guide ever!
Date of experience: January 2019
Response from dunembd, Director de Recepción at Bull Shark Scuba Diving - 2 Tank dive in Playa del carmen reef
Responded 12 Feb 2019
Hi Jose! Thank you very much, first for choosing us and second for your review! Al is awesome, we agree. Hope to see you back for more dives!
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dune Mexico Blue Dream
Playa del Carmen, Mexico10
We had planned to do reef snorkeling, but due to excessive wind and cloudy water, we were redirected to Cenote…
Poor dive shop
Booked two specific dives ahead of travel and was confirmed. When I showed up to first dive I was told they’re not…
The Most fun and greatest adventure I've ever been on. Memories for life. The staff that work in Dune Mexico Blue…
Best dive shop in Playa del Carmen
If you’re diving anywhere in the Playa del Carmen area, you won’t find a better dive shop. Go with DUNE Mexico…
San Diego, California10
Epic group of professional divers and friendly humans
This dive shop is fabulous. I signed up to get a Nitrox and Wreck Diver specialty cert. While the wreck dives…
Alexis, North Carolina4413
Awesome dive shop and great dive-master
I was scheduled for the bull shark dive but they contacted me a couple days prior to my dive to say the sharks had…
We had a great experience with Erik in the Cenotes. Great dive, good equipment and unique scenery. Except the…
Excellent professional dive shop in Playa del Carmen
I love this shop. They are super professional and are true experts. Although we didn’t get to see any sharks this…
It was a great experience. Alex was friendly and knowledgeable. He was patient and even though it was kind of…
Go go gooo !
English / Français English : I've spent last summer with Dune Mexico Blue Dream, during which I've passed my…
- Dune Mexico Blue Dream
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241