Reserve Now & Pay Later
Small Group Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain from Vancouver
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (58)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit some of the Vancouver area's most popular natural attractions on this tour from Vancouver. Highlights include a walk on the Capilano Suspension Bridge and through the Treetop Adventure, the chance to ride the Grouse Mountain Gondola, and the chance to learn about grizzly bears and see a lumberjack show, all in just one day.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Stanley ParkPass by Lions Gate Bridge
- 1Grouse MountainStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Capilano Suspension Bridge ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Round-trip transfers from Vancouver hotels are included
- A local guide leads the way
- Group sizes are kept small for a personalized experience
- Guaranteed skip-the-line access to popular Vancouver-area attractions
- Local, professional and fun guide
- Live commentary onboard
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please allow 30 minutes for pickup, due to traffic
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our visit was a summer time trip, so Grouse Mt looked quite a bit different than this ice/snow crusted shot... still was a lot of fun with varied activities. highly recommended..
Date of experience: July 2019
Was wondering, love walking outside surrounded in trees, the bridge walk was fantastic lots to see, what a wonderful day. Worth a visit
Fabulous guide, informative without saying too much Just the right amount of time Would book with you again
Date of experience: January 2020
The tour to Capilano Suspension Bridge was interesting as our driver Sebastian first took us the Salmon Hatchery so we could see how salmon were bred and how it was done . This was a short stop of 15 minutes as did not mind it as it was interesting to find out different kinds of…
First off I would like to say thank you to Vancity tours for taking us to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It was raining so they had provided us with umbrellas. Unfortunately, we did not make it to the other half of the trip to Grouse Mountain due to weather conditions. The tour…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vancity Tours
Unfortunately we had to cancel our tour because of COVID-19 and our Sept cruise being cancelled by Princess. Erick…
While travelling in Canada we took a days tour to Victoria by Ferry.The ride was smooth and totally silent the ferr…
Stanley Park Bike Tour
We took a three hour Stanley Park Bike Tour. Our tour guide, Chris, was an excellent source of historical and conte…
Vancouver Private Tour #2
First of all, let me preface my review by saying in our opinion a Private Tour is honestly the better way to visit …
Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Great tour! The suspension bridge park is unique and very enjoyable. It was little cold and foggy on top of Grouse…
clean not trashy not a large homeless populations.Nice walking area.Loved the area.PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY.l Loved the…
Great Private Tour to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain with MAGGIE
Booked the private tour via Viator however emails went unanswered until finally got a response in regard to extra c…
A Must See
The best part of this trip was the Butchart Gardens in Victoria. They are magnificent. They are to the West Coast w…
Grouse Mountain and Capilano bridge
We had a fantastic tour. Our tour guide Eric is a super star. He made sure we get the best out of the trip. He was …
Driver/tour guide Erick was AMAZING!!
Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain from Vancouver Tour: This tour was better than I imagined. Our tour…
Amazing day experience!!!
I had a great day, Erick was my tour guide, he is knowledgeable and so friendly ! The tour is an amazing you have t…
Such a great experience!
We booked a tour with the company and it was a great experience. The guide took us to Capilano Suspension Bridge an…
Unreliable company, cancelled at last minute, terrible customer service
If I could give a zero I would. I would suggest being extremely careful before booking a tour with this company if …
Excellent way to see the City Highlights
Our private tour driver and guide - Maggie - went out of her way to show us some of the best highlights of this bea…
Be wary of using this tour company
We were scheduled for a private tour on 6/24/18. When no one showed up, we called the phone number on our email a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 7,213 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,231 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,336 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 227 travellers!