Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you enjoy taking pictures and would like to explore some of our favorite places away from all the crowds, why not join us on a photography tour of Saint John and surrounding area. It's all about ensuring we have the best opportunities possible to see as many of the highlights of the area including the highest tides in the world. What will you see? We do not have any fixed itinerary for our tours, Why? We like to be flexible and choose the best locations based on our beautiful seasons. The light, time of year and the weather are critical in providing you with the best photographic opportunities. If you visit in the spring we will capture the awakening of nature, in the summer we will capture some of our architecture in the oldest city in Canada and in the fall we will experience the explosion of reds, oranges and yellow foliage. This tour is in a private van and will be restricted to 6 participants
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Freedom Tours
Fantastic Car Tour by A Local Guide!
Mike was a fantastic guide with a wealth of knowledge about the area. He is a local, retired teacher & history buff…
McAdam Train Station Museum and Dinner
The McAdam Train Museum is a blast from the past, fantastic recreation of days gone by. Dinner by the Lions Club M…
Time well spent!!
Our guide took us to City Market 1st thing in the am, no crowd at all. Did 2 trips to reversing rapids, perfectly t…
Too long, Bus drop offs are tourist traps
Took this tour through Costco Shore Excurstions...I will say Keith our guide was very likeable and knowledgeable. H…
Hidden gems of Fundy
Great small tour! Our guide Mike was very knowledgeable and interesting. Packed a lot into limited time.
Keith our Gide did a great job keeping us informed about the Bay and tide though we thought beforehand we could see…
Disorganized, horrible guide, and filthy, uncomfortable van
The company lost our reservation. Luckily we had the email confirmation to show them. They hustled to get another…
We booked a New Brunswick Countryside with Wine Tasting tour using Freedom Tours through our cruise planner/agent. …
Fundy coast to shore tour
We were very disappointed with this tour. For one, our ticket did not even list a time of departure for the tour (i…
Could have been a nicer tour
Confusion from the get go. Could not find the person with a sign “Freedom Travel”. After asking several people and …
A Must Do!
I have wanted to see the tides forever. This trip was worth the wait! Our tour guide took us to all the best view…
Amazing day...reversing falls worth the trip
Mike was our tour guide and was very informative and knowledgeable. Having been an educator and grew up in St John…
Art was a lifetime resident of St John and gave us a very thorough and personal tour. There were just five of us on…
An good tour of the Fundy coast. We were able to visit the reversing rapids at both low and high tide. It is mo…
A great trip
George did an excellent job driving and adding commentary now and then to Debbie's excellent description of the sit…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John
- Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John on Tripadvisor
- Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John price starts from £355.02. Discover and book Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John on Tripadvisor
- Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John on Tripadvisor
- Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John is hosted by Freedom Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Freedom Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Through the Lens - A Photography Tour of Saint John on Tripadvisor