Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at296 Jarvis StOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Niagara Falls CanadaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Niagara on the Lake Heritage DistrictStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lakeview Wine Co.Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Niagara Parks Floral ShowhouseStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at296 Jarvis St296 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C7, CanadaThis is our office and final pick up spot for the Tour Bus. Please meet us here at no later than 9:00 AM.See address & details
296 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from your hotel lobby
- Drop-off at your hotel or a downtown Toronto attraction after the tour
- Free WiFi on bus
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Exclusive coupons on airport transfers and Toronto attractions
- Entry/Admission - Niagara on the Lake Heritage District
- Entry/Admission - Lakeview Wine Co.
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Parks Floral Showhouse
- Journey Behind the Falls (at additional cost)
- All-you-can-eat buffet at the Sheraton Hotel (at additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available each and every day during the Winter, including holidays
- Space is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
To summarise: This was a good trip that took us to all the stops it promised and basically did what it said on the tin. The day started with a pickup from where we were staying (at a friends house slightly out of the downtown area) which was convenient (although they arrived…
Date of experience: January 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: King Tours
King Shuttle to Toronto Premium Outlet Mall
King Shuttle from Maple Leaf Square to Toronto Premium Outlet and back was a very convenient way to travel on this …
Terrible service, made me feel small and stupid
The tour itself is good, exactly as described. However, customer service is terrible. I booked this online, and sel…
Fun filled day trip to Niagara
Kevin, our tour guide was courteous, informative & gave us time to explore the place. Loved the road trip, the fall…
I was picked up from my hotel on time and everything was very well planned and organized. King tours made my trip …
Not worth it, find another way to go to Niagara
I'll try to be brief even though I have a lot to say: 1. Estimated pick-up time was supposed to be around 8:15. T…
Maybe not the best bang for your buck
We took this tour a few days ago and while we enjoyed the day, there were some concerns. Booking the tour was easy.…
Fun Filled Niagara Falls Tour!
Luxurious ride, informative commentary courtesy of the tour guide, ample time to explore and topped by some wonderf…
Great tour, we booked for 4 people late at night to the next day and they responded right away, they sent an uber t…
Private tour to Niagara Falls
Great trip with Kings Tours. Our driver Mani picked us up from our hotel at the exact time advised and was friendl…
15 Minutes Hurried Niagara Falls Tour
We only had 15 minutes to see Niagara Falls. We spent more time at overpriced souvenir shops which are mandatory st…
Good organized tour with small improvements
Order/billing/proposal was well! Pickup and bus transfer to Niagara excellent in New bus and free water on board ! …
Small group tour
Tour was exceptional! Very small group made it simple to see many sights. Tour guide was great funny, but very inf…
Great Tour Guide
We visited Niagara Falls with King Tours and had Salim as our tour guide. After a rocky start where Salim had some …
Disappointing start to our tour
I took the tour 2nd week of august with king tours. It felt a bit unorganized. To start with we were dropped off at…
Toronto to Niagara Falls
Tour was really great. No complaints there, but the start of it at a coffee shop was very confusing for my friends…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,005 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,103 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto
What time does Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto start?
Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
How much is Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto price starts from £46.36. Discover and book Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
What is the Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto cancellation policy?
Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Weekday Special: Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor