Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
275 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8, Canada 340 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3W7, Canada 2100 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON L5B 1M9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup at one of our set pickup locations (Meet at 275 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant located beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square or at 340 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3W7 in front the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop)
- German Tour when available
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hornblower Boat Cruise (if option selected)
- Additional activities in Niagara Falls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Really enjoyed the tour! The guide Bernad was amazing! He ensured that we had a great day! He obviously loves his job and was able to share lots of very interesting information. Maybe important for German tourists, he speaks very good German too! The tour was great. Great lift,…
Date of experience: September 2019
I am really satisfied with this tour. Wine tasting is nice! Of course, Niagara Falls is scenic. Additionally, the tour conductor is really kind. I highly recommend this tour!!!!!!
Date of experience: December 2019
It's an amazing thing to do. Wear a poncho, you will get wet! If you are on the brink of deciding to go or not, GO!!! It's an amazing view but hold on to your children, it gets a little rocky.
Date of experience: June 2019
Bernard our driver/ guide greeted us outside Tim Horton’s on Front St and explained where the best set down would be for us to get back to our hotel when we returned. Once on our way he gave the group interesting commentary about Toronto and places along the way. He did this in…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Great tour! The tour guide was very nice, explaining lots of things throughout the visit. We had enough time to visit the Falls (including boat, walk in town etc.) not disappointed at all!!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
A real wonder if the world!
it was such an amazing feeling to experience this world wonder with my family all for the first time!
Awesome day! Glad we picked this company
We had great experience. we are very happy with BG. Tour guide was very nice, friendly and knowledgeable.
10/10 Would recommend!!!!!
The tour was amazing, very professional, very prompt. Did everything we expected and more. The tour guide was super…
Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
The tour guide Felix was very friendly, flexible and knowledgeable. He was a good storyteller and very clear with h…
Awesome and successful trip
The tour had everything you needed, wine tasting,helicopter ride which had a beautiful view, the boat tour.. Our to…
Howard was a great tour guide...he was very informative.friendly funny..gave out canadian candy.volunteered to take…
Perfect Tour of the Falls
Raj was an excellent guide, and the tour was just as described. We made a bunch of interesting stops, and the pacin…
Felix tour best
Guide Tour Felix from BG Tours is the best! He is so professional and knowledgeable. The guide for Wine Tasting a…
Awesome tour amazing price!
This was an amazing experience for our family! Our tour guide Bernard was very friendly and informative and enhance…
Couldn't ask for much morr
Informative small group tour. We were comfortable the whole time and learnt a few things. Would recommend
This was spectacular. On the boat we visited the Canadian and USA part of the falls. We were issued with rain coats…
Great tour with a Very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. The bus is comfortable. Pick upTiming is just right.
Great value great guide
Value from gta was great tour guide was over accommodating ... tour guide knowledge of the area was very good... se…
Highly recommend- Fantastic time on BG tours!!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! We had a wonderful time on our tour. Perfect for couples and families, I would …
the best party ever
The best party on the boat ever with friends. This is like a shower with waterfall. Amazing view and experience. It…
- Niagara Falls Canada, Floral Clock, and 3 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,105 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 896 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto price starts from £54.27. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto is hosted by BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto on Tripadvisor