Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atToronto Bicycle Tours275 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 2W5, CanadaWe are based at the Village by the Grange shopping centre at 275 Dundas Street West, downtown Toronto (University & Dundas St West). Please meet us inside the front entrance by the Baskin Robbins ice cream shop at the start time.See address & details
- 1Toronto Bicycle ToursStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2CN TowerStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3St. Lawrence MarketStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atToronto Bicycle Tours275 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 2W5, CanadaWe are based at the Village by the Grange shopping centre at 275 Dundas Street West, downtown Toronto (University & Dundas St West). Please meet us inside the front entrance by the Baskin Robbins ice cream shop at the start time.See address & details
Toronto Bicycle Tours, 275 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 2W5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet, winter cycling poncho, gloves and handwarmers
- Granola bars
- Entry/Admission - Toronto Bicycle Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - CN Tower
- Entry/Admission - St. Lawrence Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Riders ages 1-4 will ride in a child seat on the back of an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- Riders ages 5-7 will ride on a trail-a-bike attached to an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- All passengers ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This trip through downtown was so much fun. I was lucky, i had a GREAT hostess, Genny, and was fortunate that i had a private tour.. Spent 4 hours learning lots and just laughing the whole time with genny.. Next time will definitely do the ride to the islands.. Been to toronto a…
Date of experience: February 2020
We booked a tour for what turned out to be quite a snowy day. Our guide, Genny, showed up although only the two of us have booked for that day (the fine print says they can cancel the tour due to low enrollment). She gave us an awesome tour with all her heart, great bikes that…
Date of experience: December 2019
Kevin was a fantastic guide very knowledgeable. The tour through Toronto streets was fantastic and we saw all the major attractions. Such a fun way to see the city. I hadn’t ridden in the city before but Kevin made me feel extremely safe, he was always watching out for us and…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Toronto Bicycle Tours
Fun and interesting way to get to know Toronto!
In depth tour of Toronto's neighbourhood, highlighting how diverse and interesting it is by bike taking side and ma…
Awesome fun experience!
Genny was an awesome tour guide. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. It was a great tour of Toronto. I woul…
Great way of Exploring the city especially during the pandemic.
We had never taken a Bike tour before. And finally due to the pandemic, we decided to explore Toronto by taking a b…
Booked the downtown bike tour. Our tour guide Jenny was excellent and knowledgeable. We learned a lot of history ab…
So much fun — even for a Local!
I had an amazing time on my bicycle tour last week! Although I have lived in Toronto two different times, I appreci…
Toronto Island Bike Tour - Definitely Worth Doing !!
Mina took us on our bike tour. She was a very friendly & knowledgeable guide. We had a great morning cycling around…
we had a great experience!
We went all around Toronto Downtown, the bicycle was in great condition and Jenny was a super nice guide!
Incredible Bike Trip
In all my travels, I had never done a bike tour before, so I was really excited to book a bike tour of Toronto Isla…
Being on a bike in the middle of an Ontario winter
I love these guys! Did the summer tour city tour with these guys and and could resist cycling in the middle of wint…
Toronto bicycle tours
Had a great day with Toronto bicycle tours yesterday My brother and I two middle aged fools who wished to take a bi…
The Tour was awesome - Kevin is an exceptional Tour Guide
We had an unseasonably warm day December 18, 2019 in Toronto and my husband, 10 and 7 year old were able to see the…
An Excellent/Green way to see the city of Toronto
Terrence runs a fantastic company with well organised tours. The bicycles are in great shape and the tour helps kee…
Awesome Bike Trip!
This was such a fun experience! We had a great tour of the Toronto islands. It was particularly chilly the day we w…
Bike Winter Tour - Toronto Islands, do not miss it!!!
A unique experience! It was very cold, but we were lucky and could see the islands in bright sunshine. Claire, our …
Great bike trip
Super people to do bike trip with; reliable friendly great use of my Recreational time; and of course a very scenic…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 142 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition on Tripadvisor
- Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition price starts from £48.60. Discover and book Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition on Tripadvisor
- Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition on Tripadvisor
- Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition is hosted by Toronto Bicycle Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Toronto Bicycle Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Downtown Toronto Bike Tour: Winter Edition on Tripadvisor