Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Expert/Informative/Friendly guide! 12-hour tour to see as many as possible attractions in the destination! 3-course lunch at the world-famous "Revolving Dining Room Restaurant" at SKYLON TOWER. Enjoy a full-day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake, including pickup and drop-off from your hotel/residence in Toronto. Stop at points of interest along the way including the Floral Clock, Niagara River, Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Niagara Whirpool, Niagara Falls (Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls), Skylon Tower Observation Deck, Queen Victoria Park, Clifton Hill, Historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, and a local winery for wine tastings. Your modern vehicle (Sedan/Van) features air conditioning. *** NOTE: The pick-up time will be at 9:00 AM from your residence/hotel in Toronto or GTA (Grand Toronto Area) This tour is entirely in Canada and passports are NOT required. The itinerary is flexible and can be customized according to your needs
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Niagara on the Lake Heritage DistrictStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Skylon TowerStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Floral ClockStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Niagara WhirlpoolStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Horseshoe FallsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Niagara Fallsview CasinoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Konzelmann Estate WineryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Sir Ada Beck II Generating StationStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Niagara SkyWheelStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Clifton HillStop: 30 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks at Skylon Tower
- Wine tasting at one of Niagara-on-the-Lake's famous wineries
- Visits: historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, The Niagara Whirlpool, The Floral Clock, ...
- 3-4 hours free time to see Niagara Falls wonderful attractions
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at the world-famous "Revolving Dining Room Restaurant" at SKYLON TOWER
- Round trip transportation on a private A/C vehicle (Sedan or Van)
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Konzelmann Estate Winery
- Admission to optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Toronto Fun Tours
Muskoka tour- it was an amazing experience! We visited multiple places due to a well organized itinerary. Everythin…
The trip was worth it! We visited several national and state parks as listed in the itinerary and our guide, Ian, m…
A relaxed approach
I will surely recommend their tour packages Had a great time, enjoyed every bit of it – Toronto Fun Tours made my l…
Blue mountain one day trip
Overall well organized, good priced. But only 2 hrs at the blue mountain area seems too less, it was just enough su…
Ultimate winter experience
Excellent trip. Loved the snowshoeing. Local guides excellent. Get out and enjoy the splendor of winter while it la…
Love & Light Ottawa Tour
Excellent bus tour to Ottawa stopping in Brockville on the way up to see the Railway Tunnel. We stayed at the Novot…
Oct 26 visit to Lang Pioneer Village + Kawartha Wine Tasting + Ojibway Centre
This was my first trip with Fun Tours and I really enjoyed myself. Friendly, helpful tour guides. We made good time…
Bala cranberry festival
It was a beautiful day , lovely walks, delicious wine tastings, excellent guides and bus driver. Very good value an…
Cranberry Festival and Muskoka Fall Foliage Cruise (SUN, 20 OCT 2019)
I have been on several trips with Fun Tours and ALL have been excellent. Very professional, polite, accurate, punct…
Amazing, awesome trip. Very well planned. The tour guide and coordinator were extremely friendly and profesional. T…
Amazing trip to Tobermory and Flowerpot Island
My Mum and I had an amazing trip to Tobermory and Flowerpot Island organized by Toronto Fun Tours. The trip was rea…
Ok, but too busy, and the Saturday night lantern event was too much of a local event - if you hadn't been to Ottawa…
The Grotto at Bruce Peninsula National Park Tour
This was my second trip with Fun Tours and it was awesome! I went with my daughter and though the ride up there was…
Not good food. The lunch break is late. I didn't have time to buy food that I liked . I should have gone on three d…
Excellent Trip To Tobermory
Been joining Fun Tours bus day trip and again did not fail my expectations. Jessica and Sean have been a wonderful …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,103 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto)
What time does Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) start?
Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto)?
How much is Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto)?
Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) price starts from £376.08. Discover and book Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor
What is the Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) cancellation policy?
Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor