View all photos (22)
Book by April 30 to save 25% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Heart of Cape Town Museum
- 1District Six MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Greenmarket SquareStop: 60 minutes -See detailsPass by St. George's CathedralPass by Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- 3Castle of Good HopeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Table Mountain Aerial CablewayStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Bo-kaapStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 6Signal HillStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 7Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off and chilled bottled water provided free of charge,.
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board by professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or luxury sedan
- Zeitz MOCAA - Museum of Contemporary Art Africa zeitzmocaa.museum Museum of Contemporary Art Africa.
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
- Food and drinks
- All Entrance fees
- Table Mountain Cable Car Fee- it can be pre-booked online.
- Entry/Admission - District Six Museum
- Entry/Admission - Castle of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Ivan and his driver were awesome! Informative, patient, and accomodating. Great service for the price too! Our small really enjoyed our tour. Highly recommend!!!
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from Ivan L, Owner at Private Full Day Cape Town City Bowl and Table MountainTour.
Responded 6 Oct 2018
Thank you so much. Will endeavour to do even better in future. Kindest Regards- Ivan Le Kay
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I & F Elegant Country Tours
An Epic Experience
On 20th Feb 2020,my husband and i were taken on a Winelands Guided Tour by Mrs Tanya.She was very knowledgeable abo…
Excellent day tour in the company of a very experienced guide and a wonderful driver. Best part of my Capetown visi…
Day tour from Stellenbosch with drop-off in Cape Town
Fanny, our guide, arrived promptly with a private driver. Wow, were we in for a treat. We were taken to three d…
Spending the day with Ivan (guide) and Esaudor (driver) was excellent. Extremely comprehensive itinerary, with timi…
Honeymoon Wine Tour
Ivan and Esaudor went above and beyond to create the best experience that we could imagine. My wife and I both agre…
Best Wine Tour in South Africa
Ivan and Esaudore went above and beyond to create the best experience we could imagine. Everything was perfect, and…
Private tour with Ivan & Esador
We had an absolutely amazing private tour with Ivan & Esador. They were able to rework the tour to suit our interes…
Ivan and his driver picked us up promptly around 9am and we set off to Stellenbosch for our first Wine Tasting. I…
A tour I’d highly recommend. Our tour guide Fanny was very accommodating and professional , not only was this a win…
Interesting & Professional
Ivan and his team tailored a custom tour for our wish list of Cape Town sites and shopping. He helped us decide be…
Wine & modern Architekture
We had a fantastic Wine & modern Architecture tour with our guide/owner Ivan Le Kay and his very experienced driver…
Wine Tasting Tour
Enjoyed a full day of South African wine tasting with our wonderful guide Fanny! My daughter and I learned about th…
Ivan Le Kay and his driver Esaudore were so friendly and informative on our tour, the 8 hours seemed to go so quic…
Excellent Tour of Winelands!
Steven was a top notch guide - very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We had excellent weather and the dri…
Our Tauck tour took us here and what a fabulous edxperience. Zach, tour director was THE best ever. It was unique t…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241