Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byChapman's Peak Drive
- 1Cape of Good HopeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byJubilee Square & Jetty, Simon's Town
- 2Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kalk Bay HarbourStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Kirstenbosch National Botanical GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
- All transport to and from your accommodation in central Cape Town
- Services of an experienced culture guide
- Toll Fees on Chapmans Peak
- Entrance fee into the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entrance into Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Lunch and any other refreshments during the tour
- Funicular ride to the lighthouse at Cape Point
- Entrance to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Wine-tasting at Constantia Wine-Estate
- Any refreshments or personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
- Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas. Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
- Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Cliff was a fantastic guide. He took 2 couples all over the peninsula, stopping at key points of interest. He was prompt, courteous, professional and lots of fun. His first hand knowledge of the area and his obvious love of the people and country of South Africa was wonderful.…
Date of experience: April 2019
I wish I could remember my tour guide's name but I've been all over that I struggle to remember. I want to say it's Cassandra. The tour took place on 9/15. She picked us up at the scheduled time and greeted us with a resounding "Welcome to South Africa!" smile. We joined…
Date of experience: September 2018
Response from OTCadventures, Guest Relations Manager at Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour
Responded 14 Nov 2018
Thank you so much for your review of your Morning Cape Peninsula Tour. We're really pleased you had a great experience and hope that the rest of your holiday was just as awesome. We look forward to Welcoming you back to Cape Town in the near future.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: OTC Adventures
Best day of our holiday!
Me and my partner did the India Venster hike with Lynette guiding us and we had the most fantastic day! Lynette was…
Great sun rise hike to the Lions head Cape Town
My son and myself undertook the hike with our guide Kirsten. We had various pleasant conversations along the way. T…
We had a fantastic time hiking Lions Head before sunrise. Our guide Kate really enhanced the experience. This is a …
This hike is absolutely wonderful and makes visiting Table mountain extra special. We started hike from Kirstenbosc…
Great walk up table mountain
We booked this on-line a month ago. Within 10minutes Lynette called me as the company had written down the wrong da…
Great way to see Table Mountain up close.
Thanks to Lynett for a fantastic mornings walk/ scramble. As long as your not too scared of heights this is a must,…
Simply awesome and high professions, everything was same like expected and more and all on time, highly recommended
Cape Town Hike - Kasteelspoort
Went on a hike with Nick about a month ago and he was an incredible guide and great photographer! His knowledge abo…
hiking with breathtaking with view of Cape Town
With our lovely guide Lynette it was a great experience to do this 3 hours hike. We were only one couple so Lynette…
Took a private tour with OTC (over the cliff) adventures via recommendations by my hotel. Dude showed up on time an…
Hike -Table mountain
Our guide was Lynette Wilms. She was fantastic... Patient, knowledgeable with great knowledge of the area-the geo…
Sophia Heidi M00
Nick is a great guide to hike up the Lion‘s Head. He told us a few things about the plants, the table mountain and…
I am very satisfied and strongly recommend OTC Adventures. I met beautiful woman, called Lynette who was my guide f…
Lions Head Sunrise Tour
This was a great tour and Lynette was very knowledgeable about not only Cape Town, but also all the flowers and oth…
Beautiful sunrise hike on Lions Head
My husband and I had an amazing morning hike with Nick, our guide. He's super charismatic, and always made sure tha…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,084 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 811 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 219 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour
- Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour price starts from £120.59. Discover and book Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor
- Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Town: Private Morning Cape Peninsula Tour on Tripadvisor