Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour will make a connection between totally different adventures and Landscapes in one day, to the panoramic drive above the Riviera, then to the largest lake on Balkan peninsula. Drive through Royal Park in direction of St. Stefan with a photo stop near famous town hotel and a visit card of Montenegro. Reach the starting point for all cruises on the lake through Moutain Paštovska gora with nice view on both sea and lake coastline. Have a free time in fishermen’s settlement Virpazar and after a break, take a boat trip on the Skadar Lake enjoying in birds watching in this true “bird’s paradise”.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Monastery of RezeviciStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lake SkadarStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Virpazar-old-bridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1 hour boat trip around Skadar Lake
- Botles of fresh water per person included, waiting for you in the car
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Rezevici
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
- Entry/Admission - Virpazar-old-bridge
- Guests can choose to have lunch on the lake banks or somewhere else, waiting time 1 hour included
- Any other personal costs or expences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Montours Travel Agency
Exploring of road tour
We had a wonderful experience on our tour to Camp Oaza, Lipa with such friendly and obliging organizer Aleksandar. …
best personal support during a wonderful daytrip
The tour "Around Boka Bay" was the first of our 7 day-trips that we (4 adults) could enjoy in Montenegro in June 20…
Great tour with fantastic landscapes and exzellent lunch👍 It was a wonderful day. Thank‘s a lot to Aleksandar.
A thoughtful, personalized experience
Alexander designed a unique, fun, and informative multi-day trip for us. Our small group of had two longer transfer…
Montenegro is a beautiful country, and the generosity of our hosts made the experience that much better.
Great help, lots of accommodation
The guidance provided by Montours was extremely helpful for a first time international traveler. We were provided w…
Made My Trip in Montenegro Worth The Distance
They managed to make an incredibly unique, off the beaten path, individualized experience for our entire group. The…
A really friendly group and I loved this portion of the tour. The hospitality is just as great as the view.
We were taken care of very well. Our experience couldn't have been better. Transportation to and from everything an…
Wonderful Experience! Knowledgeable, Reliable, Professional, and Fun!
Alexander at Montours put together an incredible trip for our group. Every step of the the way, their professional …
For good service you must to make a good job and the owner Alex is amazing boy. Thank you for fantastic and not exp…
Can I give 10 Stars?
In a world where money rules it all, Alek runs the best tour company I've ever seen in my life. With a mix of pas…
Montenegro - When are we coming back ?
Montenegro was amazing, thanks to Aleksandar and Montours. It's a beautiful country with a strong culture and herit…
A wonderful overview of the real Montenegro
Thanks to Aleksandar we spent a wonderful time in Montenegro. He took us around with his different tours and we got…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 272 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour price starts from £413.33. Discover and book Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour is hosted by Montours Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Montours Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skadar Lake & Coast Private Tour on Tripadvisor