View all photos (9)
Book by March 30 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Roatan on a full day tour of the island picturesque destination. Enjoy the island picture perfect views, get a full in-depth cultural and cultural history like stories about our beautiful home, which includes Indians, slaves, invaders, pirates, buried gold, and a charming blend of cultures. Sample the local artisan chocolate and admire the unique jewelry, arts, and craft made by the local islander of the region. Visit the various communities around the island like the bustling town of Coxen Hole, admire the flowers bay culture and its various traditional home, visit the picturesque seaside town that is West End Village, Visit the Garifuna village of punta gorda on the cultural side of the island and more. This fun-education tour will teach you about Roatan captivating history, culture, arts, food and fauna.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Roatan Chocolate FactoryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Isery ClubStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Round Transportation
- Island Tour
- Cameo Factory
- local snack (a baleada or a pastelito) with your choice of water, soft drink or fruit juice at stop
- Stop at Roatan various high points
- Visit to various communities
- Visit to chocolate factory
- Visit to the gift shop
- Entry/Admission - Stone Castle Cameo Factory
- Entry/Admission - The Roatan Chocolate Factory
- Entry/Admission - Isery Club
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were on an MSC cruise and one of our ports was Roatan. Not knowing what to expect, we book this shore excursion. We met up with our guide, Michael and he was an exceptional guide. The bus was a little cramped, but it was air conditioned so that was great because it was really…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from Selvin A, Owner at Xplor Roatan highlight tour
Responded 18 Feb 2020
I'm glad you had a good time, Roatan has many incredible little gems for you to discover and we hope to help you discover them all.
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Roatan Experience
AWESOME! DO IT!!!!
This experience was AMAZING! The guide was very knowledgeable & friendly! I would do this EVERYTIME I visit! GREAT…
Very Disappointing tour!!
We booked this tour to see the wildlife, the mangrove tunnels and experience the Flamingo Cultural Center. We did…
We had an amazing time on this tour. We had booked by their website before traveling. Prior to the tour, we had…
West end island beach day tour
We hired Shorn to take us to the west side of the island. He is an exceptional driver and host. I had been there…
Jump and enjoy
Great time doing something that I thought was scary but it really wasn't. Just remember to lift your legs at the…
A culture that will remain in my heart forever
Wonderful people, accepting us tourist with open hands. I wish the people back in the states were this humble.
We had the best time! The Roatan experience is definitely worth it! Steven and Hormon took great care of us. They…
We had the best tour guide with an amazing personality! He made our trip to Roatan better than we had ever…
Only way to see Roatan
We were on an MSC cruise and one of our ports was Roatan. Not knowing what to expect, we book this shore…
Great way to see Local Culture
Shorn was very accommodating. Took us to see many points of interest with a wealth of knowledge of his island.…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241