Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this one day Kalaripayattu tour you will experience different steps in Kalaripayattu by experts and students of the Kalari Institute in Cheemeni, Kasaragod. A guide will accompany you to Kalari. Group of photographers or researchers can benefit from this tour. Group limit 2-6 people. Picking and dropping can be arranged from nearest railway or bus station in Kannur/Kasaragod on request with additional charge. Accommodation also can be arranged on request
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bekal FortStop: 2 hours - Admission includedIn this one day Kalaripayattu tour you will experience different steps in Kalaripayattu by experts and students of the Kalari Institute in Cheemeni, Kasaragod. You will be taken to Kalari centre in vehicle from your accommodation. Photographers and research team will benefit this tour.Read more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bekal Fort
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
One of best experiences in my life. Theyyam is a rare authentic experince one could have
We rarely book an agent to organize a trip but this time we made an exception and it was worth it. We actually hir…
Amazing Tour Company for all things Northern Kerala
I rarely book through a travel agent but TravelKannur was able to organize our five day trip for four people amazin…
I had read about Theyyam and with the help of an agency, Travel Kannur, I was able to experience small village life…
The yuan popular worship in north Malabar kerala
Dance or invocation is generally performed in front of the village shrine. There are 400 types of theyyam. Normally…
If you are coming to Kannur Jan. to May, take in this interesting, religious spectacle.
Dalit (low caste) performers are trained for years to provide these shows where they, through lack of food and wate…
The most visible, spectacular art form of Malabar associated with living Gods and the legends. Theyyam
Theyyam incorporates dance, mime and music and enshrines the rudiments of ancient dravidian tribal cultures which a…
Sree Chakkara kottungal Tharavad Vatanattukulavan
Vayanattukulavan is a special traditional art performed in this Tharavad (accient home) . There are lots of foreign…
Must things to do in kannur
Theyyam is a folklore art popular in northern Kerala (Malabar area).KANNUR is famous for Theyyam.Theyyam basically…
This was a deeply spiritual and moving experience so please come to it in silence and faith, even if you don't know…
Theyyam is the ritualistic enactment of the various mythological characters and is a integral part of thousand year…
Amazing festive rituals
You will be surprised by the rituals of Theyyam. Selected humans dress up and perform rituals of spirits and mythic…
Traditional Art Forms @ its Best - Thee Theyyam (Tee Teyyam)
It was one of those long cherished dream fulfillment for me, when the plan was made final. Yes, watching one of the…
Spectacular tradition & art form
One of the most colorful and stunning form of art seen at north Kerala. This was once festival of harvest whereby t…
The Divine dance..
Theyyam is one of the most outstanding folks arts of Kerala and its origin in the northern parts of the state. Ther…
This is one of the most incredible spectacles you are likely to witness. The Kannur Beach House arranged the trip f…
- Duration: 2–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace
Which attractions will I visit with Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace on Tripadvisor
How much is Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace?
Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace price starts from £153.47. Discover and book Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace on Tripadvisor
What is the Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace cancellation policy?
Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace?
Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace is hosted by Theyyam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Theyyam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kalaripayat Martial Art Performanace on Tripadvisor