Ladies, come join me and be part of this very special small group of no more than three, where we head out on a Coast to Coast adventure (West Coast to East Coast); be prepared to have fun and meet some other lovely ladies who also share your photography passion.
On this “Coast to Coast” adventure, you get to practice long exposure photography, landscape photography and we will also look for patterns in the sand created by the waves. We end the day with street photography, capturing life as we walk the boardwalk and wharf at Devonport.
Coast to Coast Highlights:
• Muriwai beach, depending on tide, walk out onto the rocks, watch the blow hole in action, views of the Gannet Colony and across to Maori Bay.
• Lunch at Riverhead tavern
• Devonport where we end the day with street photography, walking the boardwalk and wharf.
What should I bring?
We want you to be comfortable and warm; as we will be outside most of the day, please dress for the conditions, you may want to pack the following:
• Warm clothes, change of shoes
• Beanie and fingerless gloves are ideal (if cold)
• Comfortable walking shoes – we will be walking across rocks, something with good grip so you won’t slip
• Muriwai Beach, Auckland New Zealand
• Devonport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand