Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at40446 Government RdOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Squamish Rafting CompanyStop: 4 hours - Admission includedFall months bring thousands of spawning wild salmon and winter months bring the largest gatherings of bald eagles in the world, making this outing especially memorable for anyone interested in photography, wildlife, and bird watching. Witness these natural phenomena, sip on a hot beverage, and float down the river with us for an unforgettable tour that will connect you with the cycle of life. Finish off sharing photos with friends and enjoying a warm bowl of chilli by the fire at our cozy wilderness base. This half day outing includes a warm drink and a hearty snack by the fire, professional photos of the fun, and all the safety and river gear that you'll need. We also donate $5 from every booking to the Squamish Environment Society's Eagle Watch Volunteer Program.Read more
- You'll end at40446 Government Rd40446 Government Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P9, CanadaSuite 101See address & details
40446 Government Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Free pickup and drop-off from Squamish/Whistler
- Professional Photographer
- Safety Gear
- Entry/Admission - Squamish Rafting Company
- Pickup and drop off from Vancouver $35
- Photo Package
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age/weight is 5 years/50lbs
- Bring warm layers
- Bring waterproof camera if you have one
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please also advise us of where you need to be picked up (Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver)
- The tours must meet a minimum of 4 guests to run. Feel free to book on your own or for less than 4, but be aware that we may have to cancel if we can't meet those numbers from other bookings. If the trip is cancelled on our end- you will receive a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a great time on the float. The staff are fun and knowledgeable. Lots of bald eagles, blue herons, barrow’s golden eye, mergansers. I appreciate the team being sensitive to respecting the eagles’ habitat and feeding routines. Safety first. I would love to do it again.
We had a GREAT experience with Squamish Rafting. Our guides were eager to share their knowledge with us. We were able to see many eagles, and other birds and animals. This experience was one of our highlights in British Columbia. Thank you!
Date of experience: January 2021
We took a day off skiing, the sun was shining, lots of eagles to see. Ty was great, very informative about salmon and the area. Great day, glad we did it...
Of all of the ways I have experienced eagle and salmon viewing, this was by far and away the best, most awe-inspiring, peaceful and fun way. Thanks to the entire Squamish Rafting Company team, but special thanks to Will and Ty for their expertise and customer service. We will…
Date of experience: December 2020
Pick up and drop off from Whistler Village is perfect. Staff on and off the water were so friendly. All precautions taken for distancing and safety with 1 bubble group per raft. Out on the water was breathtaking and a very relaxed experience. Guide, Will was friendly and…
Date of experience: November 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Squamish Rafting Company
The tour guide was nice and the raft was cool. However, for the price they charge, a warmer wet suit could be provi…
Wild day on the whitewater
The guides were fantastic and the customer service was superb! Our group had a blast on our modified river rafting…
Free shuttle from whistler, very personable staff, great experience out on the water. We were provided a lunch that…
We just came off this Saturday rafting, with my crew from Kimola Construction, and the only thing I can say it wa…
Amazing day at Elaho with friends and super awesome guide- Jack
Absolutely amazing trip and a fantastic experience. Very well coordinated.Would also add how well they have organis…
Super guides, safe, incredible scenery. We want to do the Multi-Day one next! 100% recommended when in the area.
Absolutely amazing! Jake, our guide, and his crew were fantastic! Lunch was great too! Will definitely do it again!
Full of excitement....
Overall everything was very good from the staff to Adventure. It was all Well coordinated . My husband and I enjoy…
Fabulous Feisty Fun
Fun and friendly guides, efficient check in, clean facility and quality equipment! Thank you to our guide Ava for …
Super fun half - day for the family.
We had a great time on the river - saw a black bear, heron, seal and salmon. Plus there were great rapids! Ava (sp?…
Fantastic experience! Aura (sp?) was a really great guide and it was just exciting enough to get the adrenaline goi…
A must-do when in the area!
This was such a fun experience, certainly the highlight of our summer! Our guide Aura was amazing, funny, high ener…
We highly recommend the Squamish Rafting Company! We had such a fun day. The guides were knowledgeable and funny. W…
great first time experience!
My first time rafting was really great! I enjoy the tour and the jump. The lunch was also good. I will recommend it…
Loved our guide Aura and the cool tricks she taught us on the river! Super professional company, well organized! It…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,473 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 892 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float
- Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float on Tripadvisor
- Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float price starts from £76.76. Discover and book Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float on Tripadvisor
- Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float on Tripadvisor
- Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float is hosted by Squamish Rafting Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Squamish Rafting Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float on Tripadvisor