This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore two UNESCO World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park on this 4-day experience from Chester, including hotel or guesthouse accommodation and return transfers from Chester. Enjoy our Lake District from Chester Tour including highlights such as a lake cruise and visiting Tarn Hows & Hawkshead. You'll also join our High Adventure Tour which travels over two of the highest mountain passes in England, Wrynose & Hardknott, travel on a heritage ride and visit Muncaster Castle gardens. As well as our Full Day Roman Britain & Hadrian's Wall Tour including the Roman Army Museum & Vindolanda. Finally you'll also experience our morning 1/2 day tour, including Six Lakes in a morning before traveling back to Chester that afternoon.
Chester to Lake District
Hadrian's Wall & Roman Britain
Lake District - Chester
Chester Station, Station, City Rd, Chester CH1 3NS, UK
Returns to original departure point
- 1/2 Day Six Lakes in a Morning Tour
- Driver/guide commentary on all tours
- Full Day Hadrian's Wall Tour including Roman Army Museum & Vindolanda
- High Adventure Tour including a train ride on Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Hotel drop-off/pick up
- Lake District from Chester Tour including a lake cruise & train ride
- Live commentary on board
- Three nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel including dinner or a B&B including breakfast only.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Windermere
- Entry/Admission - Roman Army Museum
- Entry/Admission - Vindolanda
- Entry/Admission - Boot Inn, Boot
- Entrance fees, unless specified.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Hawkshead Grammar School
- Entry/Admission - Muncaster Castle
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Mountain Goat
Great trip on a cold and windy day
With so much of England flooded and the wind from storm Jorge doing its best to spoil our trip, this was a perfect …
Top notch tour and guide
Our guide Andy-- super knowledgeable, funny, courteous--provided our best day in Wales! Gave us an outline of the …
Delightful Tour of North Wales from Chester
We had an absolutely fantastic tour of North Wales from Chester with our host, Andy from Mountain Goat Tours on Aug…
super day out, relaxed but full of interest
We were met promptly by host Mike. He outlined the day and how it could be adapted to fit out interests and the we…
Worth the money
Jean was our coach cum guide and she was fantastic. She was full of energy right from 8.30 when she picked us up in…
- Lake District National Park, Hawkshead Grammar School, and 18 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241