View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Brighton BN1 3XP, UK
Returns to original departure point
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Free map of Amsterdam and Bruges
- Time for sights, shops and museums
- Photo stop at traditional Windmill
- Visit to traditional Cheese and Clog Farm
- Optional excursions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rooms based on multiple occupancy (2-3 people of same gender sharing a room)
- Tour subject to minimum numbers required for the tour and may be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Please note that the majority of passengers are students aged 18+, non-students are welcome.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: UK Study Tours
A real treat. Saw "Alice in the Palace" special presentation for Christmas and the locals. Huge and a real…
Nothing interesting for view. I was expended all trip inside the bus. I lost all my day. Ferry was interesting.
Lush quaint village and a beautiful beach with views of the white cliffs!
The ferry ride wasn't anything special, but everything on the island is beautiful! You can walk through fairy…
CEEJ Walking Tours and Events
Oxford, United Kingdom4114
A Fantastic Day Out
We met at 8.30am in St Giles, Oxford and were introduced to Sam, our Guide and Mackie our driver. The coach was…
- Rijksmuseum, Dam Square, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071