Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel pickup or hotel drop-off
- Meet and greet at the cruise port terminal
- One-way shared transfer, as per selected
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The first pickup in Central London on selected cruise arrival days will start from 10:30am and from Heathrow Airport Hotels from 11:30am.
- As the vehicles are small vans and minibuses, we are able to pick up directly from the front of 95% of London Hotels
- The duration of the Journey is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service from the cruise terminal is available from 7:30am on selected cruise arrival days. With the departure from the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15am
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow Airport Hotel, you will be dropped off at approximately 9:30am. For London airport hotels you will be dropped at approximately 11:30am.
- Heathrow airport terminals 220.127.116.11 (Only four drop-offs)
- Heathrow Airport hotels in postcode areas:
- UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- If you arrive at Heathrow airport on the day of your cruise departure the best hotels to meet our driver for our Cruise shared ride Service at 11.30 am is from the Sofitel London Heathrow at Terminal 5 or the Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 which are both connected to the terminals.
- Mainline London train stations:
- Paddington Station, Euston Station, St Pancras (Eurostar) & King's Cross Station, Victoria Station, Charing Cross Station, Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station.
- Central London Hotel in Postcode Areas:
- Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Not suitable for travelers which will require wheelchair assistance at the cruise terminal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 11 more reviews on Viator
sam_walters19 wrote a review May 2018St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador61 contributions9 helpful votes
Arrived off of TransAtlantic cruise on Celebrity Silhouette on April 28th and was very impressed how the port processed all the departing passenger so smoothly and those working there were very friendly and helpful if you needed assistance or required information
Date of experience: April 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: EC Minibus
Efficient and on time
Driver was waiting outside, the Car was nice and clean , he was courteous and helped with my luggage . Would recomm…
What a horrid company!!
This is the ONLY tour company that refused a refund during this global pandemic. I will be very sure to make sure e…
We did several back to back cruises from Southahmpton
During one of our one day stops from the cruise ship in Southampton we decided to this excursion to Salisbury and …
Wonderful service- enjoyable ride!
We were extremely pleased with our ride from the Southampton terminal to London with Johnny last Sunday. It was wo…
Easy, efficient and pleasant
Oliver reached out by text before we arrived at the airport so it was fast and easy to locate him. He was pleasant,…
Trip to london was so awasome and great.that was so great time of my life which i can not forget ever.
We took the MSC shore excursion to Salisbury and Stonehenge, and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Stonehenge is a remar…
We booked EC Mini Bus from Central London to Southampton Cruise port for 4 people .We were picked up at hotel and g…
Our driver showed up promptly, was extremely courteous. The driver was very friendly and the vehicle was in good s…
good driver, very timely
We scheduled our service for a pick up at Dover port and drop off at our hotel in London. When the driver arrived h…
Did not show up at hotel
I booked in time in order to be picked up in my hotel and be transfered to Heathrow Airport and the driver never ap…
Joao and this company are reliable and comfortable
Joao was our driver and made our journey to downtown London wonderful. Picked up in VW minivan/Sprinter which hold…
We had a great driver in a top of the line Mercedes. A bit into the drive, he asked me if I wanted a massage....the…
After the driver met us at the port, he allowed for some extra time to show us a couple sights along the way back t…
This port transfer from our downtown London hotel worked out great. I always worry, since we don't have local phon…
- Duration: 2h 18m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 493 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 577 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 686 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 542 travellers!
from £31.35* £33.00
Popular: Booked by 1,116 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton
How much is Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton?
Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton price starts from £75.63. Discover and book Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton on Tripadvisor
What is the Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton cancellation policy?
Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton?
Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton is hosted by EC Minibus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EC Minibus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 18m. Discover and book Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton on Tripadvisor