Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atEnglish GroundsEnglish Grounds, London SE1, UKFrom London Bridge Station take the Tooley Street Exit. Cross the road and walk to the right past Hays Galleria and turn left down Battle Bridge Lane, which immediately turns to The English Grounds. Tour guide number will be provided should you have any problems finding us.See address & details
- 1London Bridge StationStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 2Bluebell Vineyard EstatesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Bent ArmsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Court Gardens FarmStop: 75 minutesSee details
- You'll end atEnglish GroundsEnglish Grounds, London SE1, UKFrom London Bridge Station take the Tooley Street Exit. Cross the road and walk to the right past Hays Galleria and turn left down Battle Bridge Lane, which immediately turns to The English Grounds. Tour guide number will be provided should you have any problems finding us.See address & details
English Grounds, London SE1, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by private minibus/coach (dependent on group size)
- Tours and tastings at two award winning wineries (all fees included)
- Two course lunch with wine
- Discount on all wine purchased on the day
- Sample an array of English wine
- Entry/Admission - Bluebell Vineyard Estates
- Entry/Admission - The Bent Arms
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Absolutely fantastic! Nicola our tour guide was amazing. She took us to three different wineries that were all great and we had a lovely lunch at an authentic British pub. Highly recommend.
Date of experience: September 2020
We had this unique opportunity as a Christmas gift. We found that it enabled us to visit the secret location of the Bluebell Vineyard in the Sussex countryside. We had a delightful afternoon in the sunshine touring this pretty Vineyard with beautiful views over the country side…
Date of experience: September 2018
Wineries and lunch venue were very good. In my opinion trip adviser should not state Name of wineries on their website or at least say that the venues can vary. That way disappointments can be avoided (Bolney is stated as well as Ridgeview, although neither were visited on our…
Date of experience: August 2018
The tour was bought as a present for us and we can highly recommend it. The day is long but very enjoyable, from the blending to the tasting you really do learn alot. The lunch was very good. Overall fantastic day led by Justin and Nicola a big thanks to them.
Date of experience: February 2018
Response from EnglishWine1, Owner at English Wine Tour to Sussex from London
Responded 25 Feb 2018
Hi Jane, Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed the day as Richard and yourself were wonderful guests! Nicola and I look forward to seeing you again very soon. I think you would really enjoy one of our wine and cheese tours! Justin
There's several things I like in my life... amongst these, are organisation and WINE! Having seen the closure of Vinopolis in London Bridge, I was unsure of where to find a credible 'Wine Tasting' event. Luckily I stumbled on 'English Wine Tasting Tours'. The booking was simple,…
Date of experience: September 2016
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: English Wine Tasting Tours
A wonderful experience
We did this for my Brother's 50th and it was excellent. Justin was really knowledgeable and very personable, it was…
Fun day out!
Had an excellent private tour with Justin - he really knows his stuff on the history of English wine and the pract…
A fun day out discovering new wines!
We had a great time doing this tour with Justin. He took us to 3 vineyards that were each slightly different - in t…
A lovely day of wineries!
We had a great day. Justin is very knowledgeable and friendly! It was nice to be able to go at our own pace and sta…
Good value day out
Our tour comprised three wineries Bolney, Kingscote and Bluebell. At The largest Bolney we were simply provided wit…
A great taste of English vineyards !
A well organise, varied and enjoyable day tour, led by friendly and knowledgeable guide, Justin. We visited Woodch…
Good day out
Friendly knowledgeable tour guide Justin. Efficient transfers between wineries and overall, very well organised.
Great day out
What a fantastic day out! Justin was a great host, we visited some stunning locations and tasted some great wines.
A great day
We had a very enjoyable trip visiting 3 wineries during the day. Justin, our host and driver was very knowledgeable…
A perfect day out!
I couldn't recommend this tour for a day out of London! Our guide Justin was extremely knowledgeable and provided a…
Fantastic English wine Tour!
Justin picked us up from our hotel and from that moment talked us through his fantastic knowledge. We visited two E…
Awesome day out!
We booked a private vineyards tour for a group of friends with English Wine Tasting Tours We visited Sedlescombe O…
A great day out
After having done just the wine tour by itself a couple of years ago, came back with a group to do the wine and che…
Perfect day out in the Kent Countryside
My friends and I attended the English Cheese and Wine tasting tour in August 2020. We booked the tour earlier in th…
Beautiful, well organised day
I organised a hen celebration due to our original plans to travel abroad being cancelled. The day far exceeded my e…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,504 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,402 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about English Wine Tour to Sussex from London
What time does English Wine Tour to Sussex from London start?
English Wine Tour to Sussex from London will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book English Wine Tour to Sussex from London on Tripadvisor
How much is English Wine Tour to Sussex from London?
English Wine Tour to Sussex from London price starts from £140.85. Discover and book English Wine Tour to Sussex from London on Tripadvisor
What is the English Wine Tour to Sussex from London cancellation policy?
English Wine Tour to Sussex from London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book English Wine Tour to Sussex from London on Tripadvisor
Which company provides English Wine Tour to Sussex from London?
English Wine Tour to Sussex from London is hosted by English Wine Tasting Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact English Wine Tasting Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book English Wine Tour to Sussex from London on Tripadvisor