Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Private transfers provide a terrific way to get to Southampton from your Hotel or Private residence, Depart from London to Southampton Cruise terminal or Hotel, the easy way with a pre-booked private transfer service, at a time that suits you. A professional driver will pick you up directly from your Hotel or Private residence, AirBnB. Relax and enjoy the ride as you make your way in a comfortable Sedan or Minivan, 8 seater Van with a lot of space for the luggage. • Private door-to-door transfer • Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week • Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service • Rates cover private groups of 1 to 2, 3 to 4 and 5 to 8 passengers
- One-way transfer
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Pick up Hotel and Private Addresses / AirBnB
- Private Transfers Operate 24 Hours, 7 days a week
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible, but able to transport foldable wheelchair, Please Advise.
- The price is based on 2 rates options: London to Southampton from London Postcodes Areas, W1, W2, W6, W8, W11, W12, W14, WC1, WC2, SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, NW1, NW8 To Southampton Port or Hotel. (Estimated journey time is 2 hours) East London to Southampton from London Postcodes Areas, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, E2, E14, E16, E17, SE1, SE8, SE11 To Southampton Port or Hotel. (Estimated journey time is 2 hours 20 minutes)
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Arrived in London to take cruise from Southampton. Our driver Kasi picked us up and took us to Bath and left us to visit this wonderful town. Then he took us to Southhampton where we were spending the night before our cruise. Next day we were picked up and taken to HighClere…
Date of experience: August 2019
We utilized this company to go from Central London (Westminster) to the Southampton cruise terminal. Outstanding service. While the car was a couple of minutes late for pickup due to the road closures associated with the visit from President Trump (bad timing on our part!),…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Brake
Emauel was wonderful to work with and helped to make our brief stay in London fantastic! I highly recommend this c…
Easy and comfortable ride
Great pickup and delivery service. The car is so much easier than a bus. Took people and luggage easily.
A MUST USE SERVICE IN LONDON
A wonderful experience. They are the BEST! and the COST was Fantastic for the amount of time spent in the vans for …
We booked Travel Brake for a private tour from London to Stonehenge and then ending at our cruise port in Southampt…
Great 'detour' on the way to Heathrow
We booked Travel Brake for the 2nd time on our recent trip to England and a Princess Baltic Heritage Cruise out of …
Southampton Cruise to Central London via Stonehedge
We utilized this company for transport from the Southampton cruise terminal to Central London (Westminster) with a …
Excellent transportation service
I would definitely recommend this transportation service. It is our first time using Travel Brake based on the revi…
Used them from Southampton cruise terminal to central London. We disembarked a few minutes early and driver was alr…
We had a private vehicle puck us up and take us to Windsor Castle stunning place to see very busy buy your tickets …
Excellent transportation option to Central London
We reserved and prepaid (denominated in GBP) a shared van to our hotel in Central London. Driver was punctual, poli…
Excellent Service. I called their number and left a message when we arrived and was promptly called back. There was…
Southampton Cruise Terminal to Central London Hotel
We used Travel Brake twice this trip. From the cruise lines to the London hotel and then the next day, hotel to He…
It was such a pleasure to have chosen Travel Brake for our transportation needs in the UK. We had caring competen…
Transfer from London Heathrow to Southampton
We found Travel Brake while searching for a shuttle service to Southampton and back for our cruise as an alternativ…
London Triathlon... Transfes
EC and his team was wonderful with my first time clients traveling international to complete the London Triathlon. …
- Duration: 120–140 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 475 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 577 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,117 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,058 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,014 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,300 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about London to Southampton Private Transfer Service
How much is London to Southampton Private Transfer Service?
London to Southampton Private Transfer Service price starts from £131.14. Discover and book London to Southampton Private Transfer Service on Tripadvisor
What is the London to Southampton Private Transfer Service cancellation policy?
London to Southampton Private Transfer Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book London to Southampton Private Transfer Service on Tripadvisor
Which company provides London to Southampton Private Transfer Service?
London to Southampton Private Transfer Service is hosted by Travel Brake. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Brake on Tripadvisor. Discover and book London to Southampton Private Transfer Service on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for London to Southampton Private Transfer Service?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book London to Southampton Private Transfer Service on Tripadvisor