View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join an experienced tour guide who is just as passionate about The Crown as you are. Discover, walk and talk about some of London's famous Royal and political buildings featured in this popular Netflix show. - Take in the splendour of some of The Crown's landmarks. - Share the story and what you think of what’s you’ve watched so far. - Tour with an experienced and knowledgeable guide who delivers many other tours including those to castles too - Find out how your guide met Prince Phillip and Prince Charles - Exchange fascinating facts about the Royal Family - Privately guided tour (Free for accompanied children, 10 years old and under; however, not suitable for infants)
You'll start at
Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DR, UKOutside Charing Cross Station, in front of the M&S Food outlet. (Just 3 minutes' walk from Trafalgar Square). Sorry, to keep pricing to a minimum, hotel pick-up is not offered for this tour.
See address & details
- 1WhitehallStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Parliament SquareStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3St. James's ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Buckingham PalaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5St. James's PalaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Piccadilly CircusStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Covent GardenStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
21 Wellington St, West End, London WC2E 7RQ, UKThe tour ends outside of The Lyceum Theatre, Covent Garden.
See address & details
Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DR, UK
Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington St, West End, London WC2E 7RQ, UK
- Private tour
- Experienced tour guide.
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Food and refreshments
- Private transport
- Public transportation costs (where required)
- Entrance fees (The tour doesn't include entering any venues or buildings featured)
- Changing of the Guard (Due to timings, this may be requested at extra cost)
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Whitehall
- Entry/Admission - Parliament Square
- Entry/Admission - St. James's Park
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - St. James's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Piccadilly Circus
- Entry/Admission - Covent Garden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family’s day with John was amazing. He was very engaging, accommodating, and knowledgeable. He was the perfect host and guide, giving my family a great tour of London. He adapted to the tour to our liking and went out of his way to improve our experience. Anyone would be…
Date of experience: January 2020
We throughly enjoyed our tour with John. We had corresponded a bit before we decided on which tour we would be able to take. John was so pleasant and gave us a lot of information on the possible tours and was as flexible as his schedule permitted. Being that we contacted him on…
Date of experience: November 2019
Our tour with John was absolutely first class as he guided us with expertise and finesse around Royal London. He seamlessly led us to so many important and key sites that alluded to both the ‘Crown’ as well as political and royal locations of interest. His outstanding knowledge…
Date of experience: September 2019
John was a lovely friendly guide who has such a vast array of knowledge that he was very happy to share. It was a beautiful morning out and a great way to orient ourselves in central London. John was very willing to provide us with tips and advice on things to see and do for the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: John Coupland
Simply The Best!
Awesome, outstanding, amazing, top-notch! We honestly cannot think of enough good things to say about John & his…
Combo Tour of Leeds Castle and Canterbury
John is a great tour guide! We started our day by taking the train from Victoria Station to Bromley South station, …
Unforgettable time for die hard Winnie the Pooh fans
I have been a huge Winnie the Pooh fan ever since my mother got me my first Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal when I w…
A Christmas Wonderland
My 18 year old daughter is a big fan of European Royal History, and while in London insisted on touring Heaver Cast…
A special day
My 15 year old son is a big World War II historian, and while in London insisted on touring Charwell House. Our to…
Can't miss Pooh Tour.
Can't miss Pooh Tour. John gave a fantastic tour for the true Winnie the Pooh fan. The kids absolutely loved it, …
Excellent and Memorable Tour with John
My family and I visited Ashdown Forest with the help of our very friendly guide, John. It was an amazing trip and J…
Special day at Chartwell
We have been delinquent in posting a review, but determined to do it by year’s end! Our late September tour to Char…
Great tour and guide
As a solo traveler, it was nice to have a private tour with John to Leeds Castle. He was punctual and provided very…
Well-Deserving of all the Five-Star Reviews!
John made our entire day at Hever Castle effortless and enjoyable, I would tour with him again and I recommend his …
What a wonderful way to start our UK week
John's dialog as we travelled to Chartwell was interesting and informative. Upon reaching Chartwell he wisked us t…
Lovely Day at Hever Castle
My family and I had the pleasure of having John as our tour guide last week for a day at the beautiful Hever Castle…
Beautiful old castle more like a large estate home. Childhood home of Anne Boleyn. Property and gardens amazing. Fu…
Wonderful Day with John!
This was one of the highlights of my trips! I was worried that maybe going alone with Jone might be kind of awkward…
We took the train to Bromley South, from Victoria Station. A short and easy trip. John met us outside the station a…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241