Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Highlights • See the most haunted building in London • Hear about famous Death tree • Discover what palace is abandoned by the Royal family • Walk through the royal park which once was a burial place London has always been haunted by ghosts. Ghosts are sometimes seen at the moment of the death of the person. Other ghosts come back because they have not been properly buried. But the vast majority of ghosts are seen for no reason. They can even try to touch you!
- You'll start atCutty Sark for Maritime GreenwichGreenwich, London SE10 9ED, UKIn front of the Cutty SarkSee address & details
- 1Cutty SarkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2St Alfege ChurchStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Greenwich MarketStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Queen's HouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Thames RiverStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Greenwich Foot TunnelStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGreenwich Foot TunnelGreenwich Foot Tunnel, Greenwich, London, UKSee address & details
Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich, Greenwich, London SE10 9ED, UK
Greenwich Foot Tunnel, Greenwich, London, UK
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pigeon Tours
TOUR OPERATOR DID NOT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! No Cancellation, Text, E-mail, and Voicemail Full!!!!!!!!
I was charged for the tour, showed up 15 minutes early stayed 15 minutes past the tour time at the correct location…
You need to see this
A wonderful collection. Incredible but true, the impressionist movement started in London. Loved the works.
Thank you Pigeon Tours for this amazing activity! I adore Beatles and was happy to discover this places with you :)
Flora (our guide) was absolutely wonderful. Charming, smart and highly knowledgeable (and not just about the Beatl…
Princess Diana Tour
The tour was cancelled the day of the tour because not enough people were signed up. I would not advise using this …
Fantastic Adventure into the world of secret societies
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour as a grand history lesson while diving deep into the secret societies that influence…
Remembering my youth
The Beatles bring of thoughts of my youth. Chis, my guide, knew so much about the Beatles and London. It was my f…
Growing up I was a huge Queen fan and I am really thankful for this opportunity to share this moment and culture wi…
Flora the guide is really interesting to spend time with. She happily pointed out other 'non potter' curiosities be…
A Good Time
A good time, but the best part was conversation and general knowledge that was given. Laid back, not rushed and per…
We enjoyed the tour immensely. The guide was knowledgeable, interesting and friendly and offered a wide range of in…
Wonderful walking tour! Grant was a fountain of information. Rode the Tube and saw London! Abbey Road thrilled! Hig…
Perhaps because it was a very hot day, but tour was only for 1.5hrs & not a great deal of content. I've done bette…
My first tour went so well I booked another tour for the following day!
Thank you Valerie for accommodating me last minute with my reservation and THANK YOU Dani for leading 2 fantastic t…
Harry Potter walking tour
Fun tour.....Ana was great. We saw all of the expected sites, as well as a few surprises. I highly recommend for tr…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,195 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,376 travellers!
from £29.48* £35.10
Popular: Booked by 34,196 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 116 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour
- Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour on Tripadvisor
- Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour price starts from £55.87. Discover and book Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour on Tripadvisor
- Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Haunted Greenwich Dark Tour on Tripadvisor