Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our tour guides will guide you on an exploration of London’s major 30+ landmarks. After the walking tour, you will then visit The Kensington Palace Kensington Palace is a royal residence set in Kensington Gardens, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England. Home of Prince William & Prince Harry! We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. After witnessing this impressive, traditional ritual, where the New Guard exchanges duties with the Old Guard, we'll head to Westminster. Sights we'll see along the way include Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben (covered up at the moment as undergoing a facelift), and the Houses of Parliament. Then we'll go to the London Bridge area, where we'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Shard, HMS Belfast, and Tower Bridge
- You'll start atGreen Park (Stop H)London W1J 9DZ, UKWe meet next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands outside the Ritz Hotel.See address & details
- 1Westminster AbbeyStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Monument to the Great Fire of LondonStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3London BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kensington PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKensington Palace GardensKensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London, UKGet the underground to Lancaster Gate from London bridgeSee address & details
Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London, UK
- Guided tour of London
- See 30+ top sights
- Local guide
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Sit in Parliament Square and see the sights
- Entrance Ticket to the Kensington Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kensington Palace
- Snacks & Drinks
- Please bring a prepaid topped up Oyster Card / Travel Card / Debot or...
- Travel to and from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: London Top Sights Tours
Lovely afternoon in lockdown
Thought I was a great way to spend an afternoon when everywhere is shut. A lot of time has gone into putting it tog…
Informative and entertaining
Excellent tour; comfortably paced. The tour guide was a well informed local and an ex-journalist. Knowledgeable and…
Very informative easy going walking trip.
Was a small group, our guide was very informative, was easy walking, we got good views of the changing of the guard…
It was really nice tour and everything went smoothly. Really recommend to everyone who likes tours. Will bring fri…
Take this tour!
Take this tour with Chris- his tour was AMAZING. We chose the Palaces and Parliament tour in the morning. We were…
Chris was a really balanced guide his knowledge was really great and he made our tour great to be on A few things …
Couldn’t find a page just for Kew Gardens and felt this was the closest to it. We wanted to let everyone know how g…
Stunning cathedral visit
Pre booked our tickets and visiting time for a reasonable price and totally worth it, no queues to get in, would re…
Booked the trip, paid and showed up 30 minutes earlier than departure time. Found no one at departure point and una…
Absolutely worth the admission fee and such a gorgeous place to visit and a great view from the top as well if you’…
30 Top London Sights
We were disappointed that we were unable to do the tour. The tour was cancelled as was our trip to Europe. First, w…
TAte Bristol ? TAte where ?
The features photo is of TAte Britain a great gallery in itself , but in Pimlico this British art , foolishly not …
Our guide was an amazing storyteller.
Our guide was an amazing storyteller. He was kind and even offered to take photos. I can attest that he takes good …
Chris was our tour guide and he was so friendly and full of knowledge and information. Although it was only two of …
Saturdays are tricky
Chris is a great tour guide and made everything very funny and interesting. The only downside is that on Saturdays,…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £29.48* £35.10
Popular: Booked by 34,169 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,116 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 696 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour
- Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour on Tripadvisor
- Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour price starts from £66.79. Discover and book Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour on Tripadvisor
- Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Enter Kensington Palace & The London 30+ Sights Tour on Tripadvisor