Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Going through every stage of the Changing of the guard. We explore all of the palace grounds going though the history of each area. Finding the best photo opportunities and having a great time with one of the oldest rituals still going on in London.
- You'll start atGreen ParkPiccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UKWe will meet at the statue of the Goddess Diana right outside of Green Park StationSee address & details
- 1Buckingham PalaceStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. James's PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3St. James's ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Wellington BarracksStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Green ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Horse Guards Parade at WhitehallStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atHorse Guards ParadeWestminster, London SW1A 2ET, UKWe end the tour at the Horse Guard ParadeSee address & details
Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Horse Guards Parade, Westminster, London SW1A 2ET, UK
- Experienced Guide
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - St. James's Palace
- Entry/Admission - St. James's Park
- Entry/Admission - Wellington Barracks
- Entry/Admission - Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was fabulous! Our guide Serena was so fill of knowledge, friendless and more than accommodating. We saw and experienced exactly what we had hoped for!
Date of experience: March 2020
So- I'm a huge fan of this ceremony and all things royal. I've been to many tours and quite a few changing of the guards tours. Max is by FAR my favourite.. He's incredibly charismatic and makes the tour absolutely thrilling. Honestly he really knows his stuff and I'd go to see…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Step in Time tours
Informative overview of museum highlights
Enjoyed a 2-hour overview of several of the museum’s most special treasures. Melissa was personable and well versed…
British Museum 2-hour tour
Our guide, Natasha, was very nice and very knowledgeable. It was just me and my brother, and we managed to go throu…
Great Guide - British Museum
Melissa did a great job of touching on all the high points of the British Museum within our tours time frame. The t…
Wow. What can I say but wow... I think I've just met the best tour guide EVER! as someone who has quite a lot of fo…
Melissa did a great job giving us an overview of a portion of the huge collection in the British museum. She was …
The best experience ever!
Our guide was super friendly and absolutely amazing, she’s guided us showing us the highlights of the museum, she i…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 382 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 34,116 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,099 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour
What time does Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour start?
Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour?
Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour price starts from £16.84. Discover and book Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour cancellation policy?
Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Changing of the Guard Guided tour Tour on Tripadvisor