Join this captivating tour that will take you on the trail of the most famous serial killer of the Victorian era. Relive the terrifying events that struck London in the fall of 1888.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: French
What's not included
- Documents and photographs related to the Jack l'Ripper case
- Departure details
- Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QX, UK Meeting Point: 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, E1 7QX, London
- Liverpool Street, Liverpool St, London EC2M 7PY, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173381P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit Jack the Ripper in French?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit Jack the Ripper in French on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit Jack the Ripper in French?
- Visit Jack the Ripper in French price starts from £26.71. Discover and book Visit Jack the Ripper in French on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit Jack the Ripper in French cancellation policy?
- Visit Jack the Ripper in French cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Jack the Ripper in French on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit Jack the Ripper in French?
- Visit Jack the Ripper in French is hosted by Maximum Londinium. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maximum Londinium on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Jack the Ripper in French on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173381P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWhitechapel Gallery77-82 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QX, UKMeeting Point: 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, E1 7QX, LondonSee address & details
- 1Christ Church SpitalfieldsStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Brick LaneStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atLiverpool StreetLiverpool St, London EC2M 7PY, UKSee address & details
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#280 of 1,906 Tours & Activities in London
- OYP-London00Excellent tour, full of facts and anecdotesVery good value. We organised a tour for 11 people around the East End of London. Our guide Jordi was fabulous, and full of energy, mixing facts, anecdotes and humour with ease. Our 4-hour tour of the East End was varied, full of fun and informative. We will rebook next year for a different area of London
- lizah63100Maximum joy with MaximeHave just spent the most magical morning with Maxime and I couldn't recommend this trip highly enough - Maxime is just a joy - passionate, enthusiastic, utterly knowledgeable whilst also being the most delightful person to spend the time with! I've learned more about my home city with Maxime and I will be back to do more tours! It's a morning I'll treasure and never forget !
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Very interested visit with Maxime who knows much about Jack The Ripper and the small and dark streets in Whitechapel. Done with a 15 years old kid.
Written 15 January 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.