Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Soho pubs have been the cornerstone of the area for the last two hundred years and have helped create and shape the area that we see today. On this private tour your local guide will personalise the tour to match your own preferences to give you the best possible understanding of Soho past and present. Your guide will happily advise you on the finest local brews to sample as you visit 5 of the very best Soho boozers.
- You'll start at46 Regent St46 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5RB, UKPiccadilly Circus Tube Station next to Boots the Chemist in Piccadilly Circus. If you are coming by London Underground, take EXIT 1 from Piccadilly Circus Station.See address & details
- 1SohoStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour private walking tour begins at the designated meeting point in Piccadilly Circus where you will meet your guide and commence your 4hr tour of this colourful and historical London district. Meander the backstreets, alleyways and courtyards of Soho as you visit 5 of the most vibrant and historic pubs, enjoy the character of a traditional boozer as you hear stories about Soho’s fascinating history and the famous figures, including writers, political leaders, entrepreneurs and gangsters, who helped create the much loved Soho of today. Sample some of the finest beers and ales that the capital city has to offer, rub shoulders with locals and tourists alike in typical London fashion. Absorb the atmosphere of probably the most cosmopolitan neighbourhood of London where there is never a dull moment.Read more
- You'll end at46 Regent St46 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5RB, UKPiccadilly Circus Tube Station next to Boots the Chemist in Piccadilly Circus. If you are coming by London Underground, take EXIT 1 from Piccadilly Circus Station.See address & details
46 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5RB, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Entrance to Venues
- Entry/Admission - Soho
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: In The City Tours
Best tour we had in London!
I really recommend everyone who wants to get an inside into London's history and brewing tradition. Our guide Steve…
Delightful Pub Tour
My husband likes beer and I like history so this tour kept both of us happy, an enjoyable evening had by all in a r…
Great Evening Pub Tour
Fascinating insight into London life and culture over the last two centuries, great beer and excellent pubs with an…
London Pub Tour
We really enjoyed ourselves walking around the Covent Garden area of London, great history and great pubs. We’re bi…
London is my favourite city and visiting pubs to drink a glass of beer is my favourite thing to do, so this was the…
Great Afternoon Tour
Soho is such a super place to visit, charming pubs and an intriguing history. We really enjoyed ourselves, time wel…
Great way to see London
A real blast from start to finish, Covent Garden is such a cool place, loved the cobbles, boozers and ale, would de…
We spent a fabulous three hours touring Soho pubs. A real chilled out afternoon drinking beer and chatting about l…
British Pub Tour
I enjoy nice tour of British pubs, I have very good time drinking the British beer in old pubs in London.
Jolly Boys in Soho
We did the tour as part of a Jolly Boys outing in Soho, they changed the style of the tour to accommodate 12 boys a…
London Pub Tour Adventure
Currently on vacation in London and “Merry Olde England” Despite what you’re told and what you expect the beer isn’…
Nice Friendly Tour
Went on a Sunday afternoon tour, a little wet but it added to the fun of the day. Learnt a few Cockney words and ph…
A positively enjoyable way to commence our first ever visit to London. Soho has a fantastic cosmopolitan feel to th…
Soho tour : London
Educational informative and entertaining tour of Britain's Historic Soho district. A leisurely pace and satisfying …
Brilliant tour of Soho’s historic pubs, got a great insight both past and present into what I can only describe as …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,195 travellers!
from £29.48* £35.10
Popular: Booked by 34,193 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,806 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour
- Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour price starts from £142.73. Discover and book Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Group – London Pub Walking Tour on Tripadvisor