Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit this important historic castle in Kent, once the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, the intriguing second wife of Henry VIII and mother of Elizabeth I. Its panelled rooms house fine furniture, tapestries, antiques and what is regarded as ‘one of the best collections of Tudor portraits after the National Portrait Gallery’ by David Starkey. The Book of Hours Room beautifully illuminates two prayer books which belonged to Anne Boleyn and bear her inscriptions and signature. Discover award-winning gardens that include Rose, Italian and Tudor gardens, as well as magnificent topiary, fountains, cascades and grottoes. Marvel at the Pompeiian Wall and classical statuary in the Italian Garden; admire the giant topiary chess set and inhale the fragrance of over 4,000 rose bushes in the quintessential English Rose Garden.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hever Castle & GardensStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedExperience 700 years of history at the romantic double-moated castle once the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. The splendid rooms contain fine furniture, tapestries, antiques, an important collection of Tudor paintings and two prayer books inscribed and signed by Anne Boleyn herself. Discover magnificent award-winning gardens set in 125 acres of glorious grounds. No matter what time of year you visit you are guaranteed a breath-taking display. Children can enjoy the playground, while visitors of all ages enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze and the 100 year old Yew Maze. There’s a fascinating collection of Miniature Model Houses, a boating Lake and a warm welcome awaits you in the shops and restaurants.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- refreshments provided in the taxi
- WiFi on board
- entrance fees to sites
- personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Hever Castle & Gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bespoke Black Cab Tours
What a Christmas Cracker !
What a fantastic day, Paul was very professional,very knowledgeable, answered all questìons, in my opinion the best…
London Black Cab Tours - Just fabulous. Worth every penny.
Paul and team from London Black cab tours were Fabulous. We used Black Cab tours everyday of our trip. Saved so muc…
London Birthday Tour
If you are looking for a personalized tour of London, look no further than Bespoke Black Cab Tours. I contacted Pau…
It was great to spend half day with Paul and get to know London in great details. Also it was very convenient to tr…
Bespoke Black Cab Tours
We took the Bespoke Black Cab Tours in early October 2019 of the top sights in London. Paul was our driver and very…
Wonderful tour with a truly great guide
We just finished a fully customized tour of London with Paul and Bespoke Black Cab Tours over the weekend, and had …
Fabulous Heathrow Layover with Paul
Instead of hanging out in the Heathrow Airport, I contracted with Bespoke Black Cab Tour with Paul for a Windsor Ca…
London Highlight Tour with Paul
We had a wonderful stay in London and Paul was a major contributor to that. We arrived at 6:35 in the morning. Paul…
Convenient airport pickup and great tour
Since we were landing at 9:30 AM, but couldn't check into our airport that early I arranged for the driver to pick …
A MUST DO !!!
What a great way of seeing the sights. Had a wonderful day with Paul at Windsor. Weather was beautiful and Paul pro…
Quick toe between flights
We recently used Paul between flights when we had about 10 hours from Heathrow Airport He was FABULOUS ! Met is ti…
Amazing Tour, Trustworthy, Exceeded all our expectations, Choose Him!
Paul gave my family and I an amazing tour! We were expecting a nice tour of London, but Paul really went above and …
Couldn’t be more pleased
Paul is splendid! He picked us up right at our BnB and gave us a highly personalized tour of London. He was knowled…
Excellent personalized tour
Paul gave an excellent tour. Visiting for a layover by myself, safety was a concern. There was no concern with Pau…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,376 travellers!
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,580 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 39,783 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home.
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. on Tripadvisor
- Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. price starts from £564.17. Discover and book Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. on Tripadvisor
- Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. on Tripadvisor
- Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. is hosted by Bespoke Black Cab Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bespoke Black Cab Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Excursion to Hever Castle, Ann Boleyn's Childhood Home. on Tripadvisor