This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
British Music has inspired generations; from the 'Swinging 60s' to the 'Madchester Movement' of the 90s. Greatdays UK Incoming have created the perfect 6 night British Music Cities tour visiting London, Liverpool and Manchester. You can follow in the footsteps of giants such as the Beatles, Queen, and Led Zeplin while staying in fantastic, music themed hotels in London, Liverpool and Manchester. Stroll across Abbey Road cross walk, visit Led Zeplin’s favourite bar, ‘Come Together’ in the Cavern the most ‘famous club in the world’ and see where the Hacienda Nightclub once stood and inspired decades of Manchester Music. This tour is a MUST for any music lover.
Sunday: Welcome to London
Monsters of Rock Full Day Tour.
Liverpool and the Magical...
The Beatles Story and the...
The British Music Experience and...
The Manchester Music Story and...
Hard Rock Cafe, Great Cumberland Pl, Marble Arch, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL, UK
Manchester Airport, Manchester M90 5PH, UK
- Private transfer from London Heathrow to Hard Rock Hotel, London with meet and greet service.
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Full English Breakfast at 4* Hard Rock Hotel, London.
- Full Day Monsters of Rock Tour.
- Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, London. (2 course Gold Menu.)
- Train from London to Liverpool - 1st class with refreshments and snacks served on board.
- 2 nights accommodation with Full English Breakfast and Hard Days Night Hotel, Liverpool.
- Entrance to the Beatles Story Museum, Liverpool.
- Magical Mystery Tour, Liverpool.
- Entrance to the Cavern Club, Liverpool.
- Entrance to the Magical Beatles Museum, Liverpool.
- Entrance to the British Music Experience, Liverpool.
- Private transfer from Liverpool to Manchester City Centre hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation with Full English Breakfast at 5* Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester.
- Music Story Tour, Manchester.
- Lunch (or dinner) at the Hard Rock Cafe, Manchester. ( 2 course Gold Menu.)
- All local taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Heathrow Airport London T2,3 (Lhr)
- Entry/Admission - Hard Rock Cafe
- Entry/Admission - London Euston (EUS)
- Entry/Admission - Liverpool Beatles Museum
- Entry/Admission - Blakes Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - The Beatles Story
- Entry/Admission - Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Entry/Admission - The Cavern Club
- Entry/Admission - The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- Travel to London at the start of the tour.
- Travel from Manchester after the tour finishes.
- Any tips or gratuities.
- Any additional extras not mentioned above e.g. entrance to the Troubadour, Night & Day Cafe etc.
- Entry/Admission - The Troubadour
- Entry/Admission - Night & Day Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Band on the Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Heathrow Airport London T2,3 (Lhr), Hard Rock Cafe, and 17 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,551 travellers!