Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Luxury Mercedes Transport 1-3 people meet and greet service from Belfast city centre hotels to Belfast airport All other locations on require and we have additional surcharge added on the day in cash only. All transfers include bridge tolls road tolls car parking Please note it is over 20 miles to Belfast international travel duration normally 1 hours due to traffic
- Parking Fees
- Toll Bridges
- Toll roads
- Meet and greet service
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All our transport is top of the range Mercedes: For complete peace of mind we’ll take you directly to your hotel door
- plenty of leg room
- plenty of luggage space
- phone charger
- Water provided
- Meet and greet service: Your driver will be waiting to meet you no matter what happens
- With over 100 miles to travel to Belfast lay back and rest in the luxury of your Mercedes with peace of mind of your chauffeur getting you to your hotel safely.
- Just a little information about Belfast
- UK: /ˈbɛlfɑːst/; Irish:
- 12] is a city in the United Kingdom and the capital city of Northern Ireland, on the banks of the River Lagan on the east coast of Ireland. It is the largest city in Northern Ireland and second largest on the island of Ireland. It had a population of 333,871 in 2015.
- By the early 1800s Belfast was a major port. It played a key role in the Industrial Revolution, becoming the biggest linen producer in the world, earning it the nickname "Linenopolis". By the time it was granted city status in 1888, it was a major centre of Irish linen production, tobacco-processing and rope-making. Shipbuilding was also a key industry; the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the RMS
- was built, was the world's biggest shipyard. It also has a major aerospace and missiles industry. Industrialisation and the inward migration it brought made Belfast Ireland's biggest city and it became the capital of Northern Ireland following the Partition of Ireland in 1922. Its status as a global industrial centre ended in the decades after the Second World War.
- Belfast suffered greatly in the Troubles, and in the 1970s and 1980s was one of the world's most dangerous cities. However, the city is now considered to be one of the safest within the United Kingdom. Throughout the 21st century, the city has seen a sustained period of calm, free from the intense political violence of former years and has benefited from substantial economic and commercial growth. Belfast remains a centre for industry, as well as the arts, higher education, business, and law, and is the economic engine of Northern Ireland. Belfast is still a major port, with commercial and industrial docks dominating the Belfast Lough shoreline, including the Harland and Wolff shipyard. It is served by two airports: George Best Belfast City Airport, and Belfast International Airport 15 miles (24 km) west of the city. It is listed by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network (GaWC) as a Gamma global city
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Belfast Attractions
Belfast famous Black Taxi tours
As a family we travelled to Belfast in Oct 2019 (been meaning to write this review for ages!) and our most recomme…
Black Taxi Tour with the knowledgeable JR (John)
Had a brilliant 2 hour tour of Belfast today with my boyfriend. Our driver JR was excellent. So much to be learned …
Black Taxi Tour
So interesting to drive down these infamous streets that I watched on the news as a child. Our driver Brendan was s…
Would highly recommend this tour !
Gerard was so well informed on the history of Northern Ireland. He had lots of additional information and photos. V…
Big G knows his stuff!
Big G is the man! This guy knows everything, he took us to into the heart of the murals and told us everything didn…
Ask for Brendan A complete gentleman very informative and made us feel so welcome on our first day in Belfast . Fa…
Very balanced insight into the troubles
We did this tour on Monday and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Our tour guide JR was great. Very knowledgable and gave us…
Amazing Black Cab Tour with Tommy
While in Belfast we booked a black cab tour with Belfast Attractions. Our driver Tommy picked us up at our hotel a…
Great experience, although we are relatively local to the area, our friendly and welcoming tour guide Joe made the …
Black cab tour Belfast
From the first meeting with brendan our driver and guide at the hotel until he dropped us back was one of the best …
Best tour guide in Belfast
Me and the missus stayed up in Belfast last week for first time and we loved every minute of it.. but the high ligh…
Excellent and informative tour
At short notice, we were collected from our hotel by our driver-guide, Stephen who took us on a fascinating tour of…
Political taxi tour
We did the political black taxi tour with jim today and he made the experience unforgettable. His depth of knowledg…
10/10 Taxi Tour
Took a taxi tour of the Peace Walls and Murals kindly hosted by Sean Mc. Super interesting, Sean gave us a great de…
Really enjoyable and informative tour. Our guide Sean Mc was very well versed and was able to answer all of our que…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur
- Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur price starts from £135.81. Discover and book Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur on Tripadvisor
- Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur on Tripadvisor
- Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur is hosted by Belfast Attractions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belfast Attractions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Belfast city hotel transfer to Belfast airport 1-3 people private chauffeur on Tripadvisor