View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Luxury Mercedes Transport 1-3 people meet and greet service from Belfast city centre hotels to Belfast airport All other locations on require and we have additional surcharge added on the day in cash only. All transfers include bridge tolls road tolls car parking Please note it is over 20 miles to Belfast international travel duration normally 1 hours due to traffic
- Parking Fees
- Toll Bridges
- Toll roads
- Meet and greet service
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All our transport is top of the range Mercedes: For complete peace of mind we’ll take you directly to your hotel door
- plenty of leg room
- plenty of luggage space
- phone charger
- Water provided
- Meet and greet service: Your driver will be waiting to meet you no matter what happens
- With over 100 miles to travel to Belfast lay back and rest in the luxury of your Mercedes with peace of mind of your chauffeur getting you to your hotel safely.
- Just a little information about Belfast
- UK: /ˈbɛlfɑːst/; Irish:
- 12] is a city in the United Kingdom and the capital city of Northern Ireland, on the banks of the River Lagan on the east coast of Ireland. It is the largest city in Northern Ireland and second largest on the island of Ireland. It had a population of 333,871 in 2015.
- By the early 1800s Belfast was a major port. It played a key role in the Industrial Revolution, becoming the biggest linen producer in the world, earning it the nickname "Linenopolis". By the time it was granted city status in 1888, it was a major centre of Irish linen production, tobacco-processing and rope-making. Shipbuilding was also a key industry; the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the RMS
- was built, was the world's biggest shipyard. It also has a major aerospace and missiles industry. Industrialisation and the inward migration it brought made Belfast Ireland's biggest city and it became the capital of Northern Ireland following the Partition of Ireland in 1922. Its status as a global industrial centre ended in the decades after the Second World War.
- Belfast suffered greatly in the Troubles, and in the 1970s and 1980s was one of the world's most dangerous cities. However, the city is now considered to be one of the safest within the United Kingdom. Throughout the 21st century, the city has seen a sustained period of calm, free from the intense political violence of former years and has benefited from substantial economic and commercial growth. Belfast remains a centre for industry, as well as the arts, higher education, business, and law, and is the economic engine of Northern Ireland. Belfast is still a major port, with commercial and industrial docks dominating the Belfast Lough shoreline, including the Harland and Wolff shipyard. It is served by two airports: George Best Belfast City Airport, and Belfast International Airport 15 miles (24 km) west of the city. It is listed by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network (GaWC) as a Gamma global city
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Belfast Attractions
Glasgow, United Kingdom267
Brilliant tour with Joel
Four of us took this tour on Sunday. We booked in advance and there was a bit of confusion with the taxi not…
Gloucester, United Kingdom105
Excellent tour, definitely recommend it.
Myself and my wife visited in February,and booked the tour on the recommendation of my mum!! We were met my…
Should be on everyone's list for Belfast!
We came up for a girls weekend and booked in with Gerard for Saturday morning. One word for the tour - amazing!…
Great tour, highly recommended
Our tour guide Sean Mc was very knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and would highly…
Manchester, United Kingdom116
Informative black cab tour
Very informative couple of hours, showing us areas of where the trouble was, peace wall and other key areas…
Amazing Tour - Book with these guys!!
We would highly recommend doing this tour. Gerry our driver/guide made this for us - he’s a top man. He was so…
Amazing Black Taxi tour in Belfast with Brendan
This was a very informative tour with a lot of great stories and history included about the troubles and political…
We were picked up at our hotel by Brendan, our driver at our allotted time. Brendan was very friendly and…
Really interesting tour
Easy booking with Belfast Attractions and we were picked up from our hotel by Brendan in a roomy and clean black…
Tongwynlais, United Kingdom287
We booked a political mural black cab tour after my brother’s girlfriend recommended it. There were some issues…
- Belfast Attractions
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241