Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Welcome to the executive Game of Thrones tour and experience at first hand the wonderful mystery and pageantry of Westeros and Essos as our experienced guide brings you on a Games of Thrones voyage of discovery through a landscape familiar to fans worldwide.Plus the world famous Giants causeway of many a myth and legend.LARGE GROUPS CATERED ON REQUEST Our tailored itinerary enables you to plot a path through the scenic splendours of the seven kingdoms, taking you to the very locations, where so many of the memorable scenes from Games of Thrones were shot seasons 1-7 that cruiseship coaches would not have excess to. (1) KINGS ROAD (2)PKYECASTLE (3)GIANTS CAUSEWAY (4)IRON HARBOUR (5)DRAGON STONE (6)EURON AND THEON BAPTIST OF DROWN GODS (7)LORDSPORT WHERE THEON MEET YARA FOR THE FIRST TIME (8)BRIENNE FIGHTS FOR KINGS GUARD (9)RENLY CAMP AND CAVE YARA AND THEON ESCAPE OUT OF SEASON 6 (10)SHADOW BABY KILLS RENLY PLUS LOTS MORE
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We are huge GOT fans and we had an incredible day touring Ireland and the GOT locations. Lee is very knowledgeable and personable with a beautiful and comfortable luxury Mercedes sedan. I highly recommend the tour. We can’t wait to go back!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Game of Thrones Tour
GOT Tour with Gerald McGlade is the Best Ever!
My wife and I did the Game Of Thrones tour with Gerald McGlade for our honeymoon, and it was 100% the best day of o…
Excellent GoT Tour, Giant's Causeway, Bushmill Distillery, and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Mark was excellent! Fantastic tour guide and great driver too! There were 7 of us but only 2 GoT fans. He kept i…
Wonderful day ! Our guide Gerard, came to our hotel early in the morning to pick up us with a nice Mercedes Van. So…
Great tour! We booked it last minute with our hotel and they were great. We had a lot of fun and loved this tour T…
Belfast to Bushmills, Giants Causeway, Dark Hedges, Titanic, and More
We were two couples interested in Photography, Belfast, and the high points of Northern Ireland. Not necessarily Ga…
Giants Causeway, Belfast And Game of Thrones
Wow!! What a beautiful country! Mark was the best, so informative and passionate about his country and his job. …
Outstanding tour - you will be sorry you missed this one
Gerard was the most outstanding tour guide ever. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Belfast, plus the fun and exciting…
GREAT TOUR WITH MARK
We were a party of 6 from Miami came in on the Celebrity Cruise ship Reflections. We had an awesome time with Mark!…
The very BEST Game of Thrones tour in Belfast!
If you are on a cruise ship and have a stop in Belfast, Ireland, and loved Game of Thrones this tour is for you! Ou…
Game of Thrones Tour Northern Island
One of the shooting location tour of Game of Thrones. Breathtaking views. Lots of walking but worth it. Definitel…
Cruise ship tour with wife and sister
Gerard met us as we left the ship and began the tour right away. One of his goals was to beat the full size buses w…
Best GoT Tour in Northern Ireland!
My husband and I had an amazing time on tour, all because of Gerard. He’s excellent! Very friendly, good driver, k…
Wonderful Cruise Excrusion to Northern Ireland/Game of Thrones
We enjoyed a wonderful day with Micheal on the Game of Thrones tour. While we enjoy the show, we are not rabid fan…
2019 Best Game of Thrones Tour !
I contacted Gerard about 9 months ago and set this tour up. I called him the day before and he showed up in a car w…
Behind the scenes with a Wildling!
Woohoo, what a fantastic experience seeing the Game of Thrones locations with Brian (the Wildling)! It was everythi…
- Game of Thrones Tour
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,880 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,181 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,473 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours
- Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours price starts from £194.56. Discover and book Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours on Tripadvisor
- Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours on Tripadvisor
- Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours is hosted by Game of Thrones Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Game of Thrones Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Game of thrones tour Executive Mercedes car private set tour 1-3 people 8 hours on Tripadvisor