This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Lake District on this 2-day, 1 night experience from Edinburgh, including hotel or guesthouse accommodation. Travel by train from Edinburgh to Oxenholme (please note this is unaccompanied), where you will be met by one of our friendly driver guides and taken on our Beatrix Potters Favourite Countryside Tour. Enjoy the afternoon exploring the Southern Lake District National Park including the medieval village of Hawkshead, the natural beauty spot of Tarn Hows & Coniston. On day two join our Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour which visits Buttermere, Borrowdale Valley including Ashness Bridge & Suprise View, the market town of Keswick, 4000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle and the famous village of Grasmere. One night accommodation and return 2nd-class train tickets from Edinburgh. Two tours of the Lake District in a luxury Mercedes mini-coach
Edinburgh - Oxenholme - Lake...
Ten Lakes Spectacular - Edinburgh
Edinburgh Waverley, Princes St, Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Beatrix Potter's Favourite Countryside Tour including a lake cruise
- One night accommodation in a 4-star hotel including dinner or a B&B including breakfast only.
- Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour
- Return train tickets from Edinburgh Waverley
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Waverley Station
- Entrance to Hill Top Farm
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Edinburgh Waverley Station, Hawkshead, and 10 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 6,349 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,511 travellers!