This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Lake District on this 3-day, 2 night experience from Edinburgh, including hotel or guesthouse accommodation. Travel by train from Edinburgh to Oxenholme (please note this is unaccompanied), where you will be met by one of our friendly driver guides. Enjoy the afternoon exploring the Southern Lake District including the medieval village of Hawkshead, Tarn Hows & Coniston. Explore the Western Lake District on our High Adventure Tour including Wrynose & Hardknott Passes and Muncaster Castle. On day three join our Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour which visits Buttermere, Borrowdale Valley including Ashness Bridge & Suprise View, the market town of Keswick, 4000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle and Grasmere. After the tour you will be dropped off at Oxenholme Station for your return train to Edinburgh. Two night accommodation and return 2nd-class train tickets from Edinburgh. Three tours of the Lake District in a luxury Mercedes mini-coach
Edinburgh - Oxenholme - Lake...
Ten Lakes Spectacular
High Adventure - Edinburgh
Waverley Railway Station, Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
Returns to original departure point
- 2 Nights accommodation in either 4* hotel including dinner or a local B&B including breakfast only.
- Driver/guide commentary on all tours
- High Adventure Tour including train ride on Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour
- Beatrix Potter Favourite Countryside Tour including a lake cruise
- Return 2nd class train ticket from Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Waverley Station
- Entry/Admission - Muncaster Castle
- Entrance fees, unless specified.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Edinburgh Waverley Station, Hawkshead, and 13 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 6,349 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,511 travellers!