This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Lake District on this 2-day, 1 night experience from Glasgow, including hotel or guesthouse accommodation. Travel by train from Glasgow to Oxenholme (please note this is unaccompanied), where you will be met by one of our friendly driver guides and taken on our Beatrix Potters Favourite Countryside Tour. Enjoy the afternoon exploring the Southern Lake District National Park including the medieval village of Hawkshead, the natural beauty spot of Tarn Hows & Coniston. On day two join our Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour which visits Buttermere, Borrowdale Valley including Ashness Bridge & Suprise View, the market town of Keswick, 4000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle and the famous village of Grasmere. One night accommodation and return 2nd-class train tickets from Glasgow. Two tours of the Lake District in a luxury Mercedes mini-coach
Glasgow - Oxenholme - Lake...
Ten Lakes Spectacular - Glasgow
Glasgow Central Station, Gordon St, Glasgow G1 3SL, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Beatrix Potter's Favourite Countryside Tour including a lake cruise
- One night accommodation in a 4-star hotel including dinner or a B&B including breakfast only.
- Return train tickets from Glasgow Central Station
- Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow Central Station
- Entrance to Hill Top Farm
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Mountain Goat
I had the 10lakes tour with Mountain Goat, everything was just amazing; comfortable coach, timely planned tour, the…
- Glasgow Central Station, Hawkshead, and 10 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241