Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A monster ride in bite-size chunks This stunning off-road ride combines the South Loch Ness Trail and The Great Glen Way, to create a circuit of Scotland’s most famous loch. It’s 85 miles / 135km in total but spread over a four days so you’ll also have time to explore Urquhart Castle, take a cruise on the Loch or enjoy a leisurely lunch and soak in the views.
Inverness - Foyers
Foyers - Fort Augustus
Fort Augustus - Drumnadrochit
Drumnadrochit - Inverness
Ticket To Ride - Bike Hire, The Pavilion, Bellfield Park, Inverness IV2 4SZ, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Spirit Journeys Worldwide
I traveled with a friend. she and I enjoyed our accommodations and the food was beyond what we expected.
The ceilidh on the last night of our trip was spectacular. We met characters from the Outland series, we ate authe…
Amazing 16 day Spirit of Outlander Tour
I had been wanting to visit Scotland again as part of family history and having read all the Outlander series of bo…
Experience of a lifetime
I did a 19 day Outlander tour absolutely the best experience ever, everything is taken care of , first class servic…
Thank you, Spirit of Outlander!
One year ago next week I traveled to Scotland to join a Spirit of Outlander tour. The trip was life altering, truly…
Loved every minute of the tour!! Roger the guide was extremely knowledgeable, funny and charming!! Can’t wait fo…
Amazing customized trip
I had a bespoke trip organized by Sally in September. She was able to create a fantastic plan for my stay in the UK…
A Must for Outlander fans
I've recently returned from beautiful Scotland where I took part in the Spirit Journeys Spirit of Outlander 16 day …
Cycling on and off road in north east Vietnam
Cycling tour in north east Vietnam with a guide and driver followed by a short cruise in Halon Bay. The trip was w…
Soo worth it
Wonderful tour group, amazing knowledgeable tour leader. Taken to so many filming locations. Cannot recommend this…
Best Outlander tour
If you're looking for a knowledgeable and memorable tour of Scotland can't recommend spirit journeys worldwide hi…
Spirit of outlander 2019 7 day tour( spirit Journey tours
I had a wonderful time. They arranged and thought of everything to make our trip special. The gala dinner at the en…
Highlands History Shore Excursion: Culloden Battle Field, Clava Cairns, and Cawdor Castle
Spirit Journeys Tours met us at the port, and Roger, our tour guide, made this the highlight tour of our cruise vac…
Inverness Loch Ness urquhart
Excellent tour by Ian Anderson brand new van. He took us to small villages saw well to get a feeling for the countr…
Excellent Tour Company, Excellent Guide!
Sprit Journeys was very good to communicate with and accommodated our every request. Roger was our guide for two da…
Mrs Irene A00
Touring North East India
This tour through Assam takes you away from the big tourist attractions further south in India and shows you more o…
- Inverness, Foyers, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 24,365 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,942 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour
- Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour price starts from £977.61. Discover and book Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour is hosted by Spirit Journeys Worldwide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Spirit Journeys Worldwide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Loch Ness 360 self Guided Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor